The Other Side Of Town (Chapter 2)

Taylor Swift POV

I was at home playing with my two cats named Meredith and Oliva. I just came back from an award show and I was worn out.

I opened up my phone and saw that I have news written about me, I sighed as I thought it's gonna be more rubbish talk but what I saw was totally unexpected.

TMZ News Top Story: Taylor Swift Has A Long Lost Twin?

Taylor Swift's Long Lost Twin? Spotted in the streets of New York, what is appears to be Taylor Swift walking towards a train station sporting a tank top and high waisted shorts.

...

"What I really have a long lost twin?" I thought to myself.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Said my mom.

Her voice startled me as I didn't notice her come into my room. "Oh! Mom! You scared me!" I said.

"Sorry baby but what you were thinking about? You seem lost..." Said my mom.

"It's nothing, Mom. Just thinking about... The award shows!" I replied with a lie.

Too bad my mom knows I'm lying, I swear she is the best at spotting lies.

"Obviously that's a lie, now what are you really thinking?" Said my mom.

I sighed and said "Well... The news."

"Oh don't tell me they are writing bad stuff about you again!"

"No no no Mom! I swear you overreact too much, the problem is... Do I have a twin sister?"

My Mom face dropped and sat down on my bed and hanged her hand over my shoulder. I was confused why she looked so... Sad.

"The fact is... You do have a twin sister." Said my mom with a worried look.

I was shocked, knowing that I have a twin sister was amazing! But why I did I not had any contact with her?

My mom continued "Y'all never met each other because when dad left us, he took your twin sister."

I thought hard, trying to recall the memories with my twin sister. And it hit me now.

Flashback

I peeked through my door as my 9 year old self with my one eye seeing the drama outside. Mom was fighting with Dad, I stood there listening to the conversation without any clue what to do.

"The connection is not there anymore! Get it Andrea?"

"But what about the kids? We just had another baby!"

"I'll take Y/N, you will take Taylor. See you tomorrow with the divorce lawyer." Dad said and walked out of the house.

I was scared, with no clue what to do next as I knew my sister and my dad was being taken away from me.

End of flashback

"Ohhhh... I remember now." I said.