A/N

Happy Halloween!!!!

What are your plans to night!?

I want to see alot of Halloween books!!!! And candy!!!

I want a group chat with alot of people because I have an epic idea of what to do!!!

I'm so fringing happy!!!!

Danny : so~ sis....wanna go out tonight and do stuff in town with our friends?

*raises a brow* since when are you the type to ask those things??

Danny : *glares a bit* since now , like no shit Sherlock

*rolls eyes* stop being a Bitch I'm already going out later but sure I would love to *smiles*

Danny : good because their already in the house *chuckles*

JD : ohayo!

*goarns* not you!  Last time you possessed me and made me say some weird things!!!!

JD : sorry but have to admit that was funny right! *five fives Danny*

You guys are ruining this author note!!

Jessica : hello bitch-chan share

*glares and rolls eyes* Looks whose talking clown face!!! At least I look pretty hot with out make up on!!! *whips hair*

Jessica : *scoffs* as if!

Oh you wanna go!! I call every single boy in my whole life line since was small , line them up and put on a short red dress and high wedges and they would droll by how I look!!!

Jessica : well-!.....

Yeah you have a good right to give up because you have no damn combat!!! So get the Hell out of my face and get your ass out my house!

The other girl : oooo~

Jessica : ugh! But I'm-!

*cuts her off* ok let me stop right there! *opens the door , goes behind her ,  kicks her out the door and closes it*

Ok I got ride of the trash they call Jessica  *laughs*

Danny : anyways! Continue~

I know I know you wanna help me then ??

JD : me too!

No *pushes him out too with the rest*

Danny : *hugs me from behind* sis~

*blushes* stop that Shit right now it turning me on and you know that is it

Danny : that's why I am doing it *pulls me closer so our bodies touch*

Your such a dumb ass *blushes crimson red and continues*

Danny : anyway she will be doing chat book and sorry for making this long *chuckles and wraps his arms around my waist*

God damn sexual bother *mumbles still blushing*

Danny : you don't want me to punish you for saying that *he smirks*

*sighs in defeat* no and definitely not in front of reader-chan please

Danny : I won't but mabe not now *shrugs* so she will make a new book called "Celebration Anything"

*nods* ill try to make it today before I go out tonight

Danny : and ill be in her author notes now on to make them lively *smiles and winks at you*

Yeah ok he will be in most of them now so you be seeing more of him

Danny : yap *squeezes me*

*blushes crimson red again* WTH!?

Danny : *Lmao* so easy to tease *laughs again*

I will see you guys later ...right now I have to go deal with him *glares at him*

Danny : so you do want punishment *smirks*

*facepalms* reader-chan is still here Danny

Danny : *shrugs* oh well

*smh and logs out*