Siblings sweet~

( Blue hair , the same eyes , black and blue jacket and white Shirt on with jeans and every shade of blue high tops )

Name : " Jason Nichols " he smirked

Gender : " wanna check~? " (male)

Sexuality : " all the ladies come to me~! " (straight)

Personality : " hmm~ how should I say this~ "  (play boy , flirt , pervert but can be nice , sweet and kind at times)

Likes : "...sex , girls , some sweets and other stuff "

Dislikes : " guys hitting on my property/My girl and any guys who troubles or touches my sis "

Turn on : " moaning , begging , rubbing , French kissing , sliding their hands over my body " his eyes sparkle

Turn off : " soft sex....whores .....and some other things "

Other " I have one sibling " he shows you the pic

"her name is Biannca Nichols and she's my younger sibling" he smiled a bit "but she is at university in New York getting her degrees" he chuckled

Scenarios:

1) You and Jason we walking to a swimming club after you just parked the car. You guys got inside , got your card , scanned them and went through to go to the swimming pools and hot tubs. There were alot of tourists in the pool but nobody in the hot tub. So Jason decide for the both of you to go in the indoor hot tub and not the out door one since it was windy. When you pulled off your towel to show of your bathing suit Jason eyes were kept on you before he whistled.

Who do you do?

2) You were at home and bored and then you called Jason. He came over in a flash and knocked on your door with a smirk. When you opened the door he smirked at you and stepped in. As soon as he stepped in he blushed pink noticing you were in a long sleeve shirt with no pants on and he could see your perfect butt and underwear. You were lazy to put on any pants. You noticed his blush and he smirked blushing still .

What do you do?