Howdy sweetheart~

((The one on the right is him))

Name : "Johnny Bluebry"

Age : " 18...I died and became slender's proxies at 16 "

Gender : " I'm male obviously "

Sexuality : " wait why are you even asking!? I'm straight "

Personality : " .....guess.... " (find out)

Likes : " alot of things " (I can't list them all so , find out)

Dislikes : "nothing really except ... ugh never mind , I rather not say " (find out)

Turn on : " I don't wanna sound like a flirt or perv so , I am a virgin but yet I do have turn ons but it's best you find out for yourself " he smiled a bit

Turn off : " alot of begging " (it makes him laugh when they beg alot LOL)  " and also I don't like soft 'fun' but I'll do it unless they want me to "

Other : " TB is my little sis an also I'm one of slender man's proxies , so is my sis and I'm a slave and master.... a bit of both sweetheart "

Scenarios:

1) you were walking in the forest at 10:50 pm which was about the same time Johnny was out on a killing spree. He was up on the tree branches jumping from one to the next when he saw you. He stopped on the tree branch above you and keep his eyes on you pulling over his hood. You sensed someone was there watching you but you ignored it and continued walking not knowing you were walking to the creepypasta mansion. He followed you still jumping on the branches , you heard a beach snap. He was now on the floor behind you quietly waiting to see ...

What would you do?