III. Chapter 12 | Part 2 - Aubree

Video: "How to Kiss a Woman" (wiggles eyebrows, hehe)

Song: "I'm God" by Clams Casino

----

He kissed her neck where it dipped beside the collarbone. A shock of heat surged through her, making her gasp out his name.

"Stone!"

Teeth grazed over the sweet spot before sliding down and planting wet, hot kisses around her navel as he unbuttoned her jeans and tugged them down her thighs.

She squirmed underneath him, her fingers tangling in his hair, as his mouth moved lower to her panties. As she whimpered, he paused for a moment to inhale and exhale a haggard breath. His body trembled as he struggled to control himself.

His hands glided over her thighs before pulling her jeans down to her knees and liberating her legs. Once freed, he shed his own pants before easing his naked body up between her parted legs.

She held her breath as he massaged her thighs just below her panties. His thumbs strummed across the delicate lace on both sides as the air she'd been holding slipped out in a moan. His hands continued to massage her as his thumbs traced the panties. When his thumbs caressed her, she cried out. She was so ready, she couldn't handle the teasing, yet she loved every second of it.

His touch withdrew as he slipped his hands up to hook his fingers on the hem of her panties and slowly pull them down.

Licking her lips, she held her breath in anticipation as his hands continued to massage her thighs. When he blew gently on her, she gasped before hissing like a teakettle.

"Stone, please."

His throat rumbled in response but he conceded and lunged for her mouth, clasping her lips with his.

Her palms lowered to his shoulders and glided down to explore the ridges of muscle across his broad chest. The way they flexed under her touch sent shared ripples of pleasure through her as he groaned into her before pulling away, planting open-mouthed kisses along her jaw and down her neck to her shoulders as his hands stroked over her body before settling on her hips.

She gasped as his teeth raked over the soft curve between her collar bone and neck as her hands slipped around his chest. Her fingers dug into his back as she arched into him.

He was still restraining himself. She could tell. She could feel the intensity of his emotions, of his desire, pushing against his skin from within.

"Stone," she huffed as she wrapped her legs around him. "Let go. I need you to—"

With a grunt, he thrust into her, effectively cutting her off as her breath caught in her throat.

She clutched tightly to him as he stilled, his heavy breaths blowing against the curve of her neck.

This felt different—but in a good way.

As if reading her mind, he whispered, "This... This is how it's supposed to feel. No barriers separating us. Flesh on flesh. Me inside of you."

He pulled away from her neck and captured her lips in a lingering kiss.

"Yamona." His soft, husky voice whispered over her lips. "T'eva yamona. E y'ata temona."

He brushed his knuckles across her cheek. "Repeat after me in English," he commanded. "Mine."

She licked her lips as her voice came out thick and throaty with desire as he slid out and thrust back into her repeatedly. "Mine."

"You're mine."

"You're mine."

"And I'm yours."

She stole a kiss before she uttered in a breathy whisper, "And I'm yours."

Hungrily, he grasped her mouth, groaning as his tempo increased and a growl reverberated within him.

Something changed under his touch. Something powerful. Primal. Masculine. Feral.

She could feel his beast crawling under his skin as he grunted with their love-making.

As she neared her peak, she could feel him building within her as well. He grunted as her muscles contracted, tightening around him, as she threw her head back and groaned.

"Stone!"

Pulling himself forward, he bent over her. His left hand tangled into her hair and pulled her head to the side while his other was bent next to her head and supporting his weight. Panting, his breath burned against her neck as she held her breath.

"Again," he commanded.

She teetered on the edge. She was close. So close, she could hardly contain herself.

As he raked his teeth over the sweet spot, she cried out his name into the night.

"Stone!"

Clenching her eyes shut, a sharp pain pierced through the base of her neck. Her breath caught before the pain turned to exquisite ecstasy, igniting an explosion of rapture that shook her to the very core of her existence.

A bright white light flashed before her and a feeling she had never experienced before enveloped her. Oneness. Completeness. Wholeness.

The light faded.

Her eyes shot open as she gasped for air in the same moment that a deep snarl penetrated her ears as Stone exploded within her.

Panting, her body was still shaking from the highs of her orgasm as Stone stilled over her.

His mouth still clutched her neck and after a few moments, he pulled away and bathed the wound with his tongue. It was hot and sensitive under his touch as his heavy breaths fanned over it.

Despite his obvious need for air, he planted soft kisses along her shoulder before pulling away and claiming her lips with a tenderness that eased the frantic beating of her heart.

"Aubree," he murmured, "I am yours. Bound to you forever as you have forever been bound to me."

He pressed his forehead to hers before kissing her softly once more.

[I love you,] he whispered into her mind as she slipped her arms around his neck and closed her eyes.

Feeling his heart pounding against her chest, she smiled as he drew himself back to the crook of her neck and nuzzled her. Fully sated.

[I love you too.]

---- AUTHOR'S NOTE ----

There. Bond is sealed. *wipes brow*

Now we can go back home to the pack. Yay!

*Copyright Jo Lee Hunt (Joflower) 2016*