The lost city

There was another town, its name was "The Lost City," and it fit its name. Thriving, lively, happy, the city was peaceful. A girl named Sarah, lived here, she was quite pale and had lots of freckles on her face. She wore black from head to toe and carried around a white diamond around her neck. Everyone was amazed at the gem's beauty, as it glistened in the sunshine and sparkled in the moonlight, she wore it everyday.
     She was quite a curious girl and always wondered about the stories of the electric cliff, they intrigued her. It was fall so the winds grew more violent daily, so when Sarah decided to go the  abandoned electric fence, things were blowing everywhere. Constantly dodging things, she finally reached her destination.           There were two wooden poles slightly
slanted and sticking out from under the ground and the floor seemed to be made of sparkling marble. The electric fence, beautiful and mysterious, it drew Sarah into it. 
She walked closer and could now see the cliff, it just dropped off and you couldn't see anything further then that, how could this be? Winds raging, suddenly the winds ripped the jewel from her neck and it flung across the cliff but before it fell, it disappeared, like there was a wall right over the cliff that turned things invisible. She screamed in horror, she had won that necklace since she was a baby, and all the sudden its gone? She could not except this so she took out one of her camera's and connected it to her computer with Bluetooth. As she threw it off the cliff, it disappeared just as the necklace had. When she looked down at her computer, she saw nothing, but she heard screams and crying, how could this be? She walked slowly towards the cliff, once at the edge she raised her hand and put it over the electric cliff to see what would happen. Suddenly it vanished, so alarmed, Sarah pulled it back immediately and to her surprise, her hand was wrinkly and old, her fingernails were inches long and red just like the figures nails had been.