totally not expected

livy's P.O.V

"where the heck is that school?" I asked myself as I walked down the streets of Paris. I could see the Eiffel tower but I knew i didn't have time to stand there and freak out at its height, or imagine how scary it was to be at the top. The school gates were going to close in less than an hour, and I had no idea where I was.

"fuck!! what i'm I supposed to do now?" I said to myself as I roamed around this messed up city. Everything here was confusing.

After walking a few blocks and having no luck in finding the school. I decided to rest at a cafe for a few minutes waiting for an idea to pop up on where I was going to spend the night.

I had spent the whole evening looking for that damned school with no luck and now I had nowhere to sleep.

After coming up with nothing I just decided to first find the school then I would think about how to sneak in later.

"i got myslef into one of the best schools, only to find myslef lost in this fucked up city, way to go Livy." i said to myself as i tried to figure out where exactly i was.

I had gotten here with the thought that somebody was waiting for me, but thanks to my sense of direction took me almost two hours to find my luggage and my way out the airport, only to find there wasnt anyone.

I had very few cash on me, from the money exchange i happened to have seen from that little detour around the airport. I found a taxi that could only take me half the way. "i should bring more money next time" i thought to myself as i walked down the street.

"now i gotta suck it all up and find a place to sleep. thanks to that good for nothing taxi driver.He should have at least shown me where to go, then i wouldn't be so lo-" "oww!!.... well thanks for interrupting my thoughts, but how about you look where the fuck you are going." i said looking up. "ooh, its just a wall." i thought sounding stupid. I got up, picking up my suit case with me.

"i really need to concentrate on where i'm going, or i'll find myself anywhere... speaking of anywhere, where i'm I ?" i said tryring to read the signs, or any english writting to give me an idea of where i was. "well, i landed on an interesting place." i said as i saw, drunk people getting in and out of the clubs surrounding me.

" Excusez-moi" i heard a voice say behind me.

"umm, i dont speak french."i said turning to face the person.

"can i use your phone for a minute?"

"i don't own one."

" ok..... if you think i'm going to steal it, then i will give you the number, whoever answers ask them to get Jason's driver at the usual place."

"i really don't own a phone."

"okay then, do you have any cash on you?"

"nope, just a few cents left." i said popping the p.

"ok, its enough, just give me the cents and i will pay you back."

"sure" i said thinking what the heck he could do with a few cents. soon enough i got the idea. He was going to use it to call using the phone booth "ok, so my driver is coming in ten minutes."

"you mean a taxi cub?"

"no, but sure, if thats what you wanna call it. so what's in there?"

"where?"

"your suit case."

"ooh, just a grenade, and some few bombs, what do you think is in there?" i said so sarcastically."just trying to converse, chill" he said. "sorry, but its so obvious, that there are clothes in the suit case."

"where are you headed so late then?" he asked.

"I really don't know, i got lost and ended up here?"

"anywhere to sleep?"

"none of your business"

"well, you are lucky, cuz mom is the nicest person you'll ever meet."

"what does that got to do with-"

"oh, he's here." he said as he headed to the car that just stopped. It looked quite expensive.

"hey, come on!" he said as he opened the car door. "The fuck, does he actually think i will get into the car?." i thought as i tried pretend i didnt hear him.

He walked up to me and grabbed my hand, and the next thing i knew i was sitted on the car and it was already moving away from the pubs.

"omg, now i'm getting kidnapped, could this day get any worse!!" i thought as i started to wonder if there as any way i could sneak out of this back seat, but i also had to get my stuff from the boot because my school acceptance form was there.This was the worst.

I couldnt come up with anything, and i just decided to wait till the car stopped. They were only two guys after all. I looked out the window to admire the beautiful city night and after a little while, I got comfortable, it didn't feel at all like I was being kidnapped.

Jason's P.O.V

We hadn't even been in the car for twenty minutes and she had already fallen asleep.It was cute, but also kinda scary how she could sleep in someone else's car. After i got home, I tried to call her, but I guess this girl is a pretty heavy sleeper. I had no choice but to carry her to the guest room. Soon after Rupert brought her luggage inside.

"Jason, that girl has to be out of the house by tomorrow morning, before your father sees her." Rupert my butler told me. "ok, i'll make sure she leaves before anyone sees her."

_________

Livy's P.O.V

*knock knock*

"Dad? what is it?" I said as I opened my eyes and sat up. "you coming out or do you want me to come in?"

"did dad's voice change?" I thought for a few- "holy crap!! where the heck i'm I?"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

i hope you liked the book. :) follow or like if you did, i'll try to update more often.