Meeting with you on our first misson

Hi Im puertorrican don't blame me if I write something wrong is my first story so please like it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was a normal day in the Hidden Leaf Village Boruto was in a hurry he was supposed to meet his team to find Konahauru-Sensei.His mom Hinata called him from downstairs,
-Boruto breakfast is ready!Himanary helped me today!
-Comeing!
-Boruto on the way down please wake up Naruto for me please.

Boruto was a little anoid about it Noruto is the seventh Hokage and doesn't spend much time in the house.Boruto went to his office and found him sleeping in the sofa and Himanary tring to wake hom up.
-Hima.Your not gonna wake him up like that...wath this!
Boruto jumped really high and fell in Naruto's stomach,he looked like he was sick for months whem Boruto jumped on him.
-Wow!Big brother.
-Tell ma I'm running late I'm not going to eat breakfast.
-Alright.See you later...
-Later Hima.

Boruto left to the meeting spot.
Over the Uchiha's house...
Sarada was getting ready to meet the others,then she smelled something that smells like...PANCAKES!
She ran down stairs ready to eat and leave.
-Sakura I'm leaving for my special mission is S-RANK so I have to get it over with...
-Alright Sasuke see you later...
-Papa.
-Sarada!I almost forgot.
-Wanna walk with me dor a while to the traning place?
-Sure...

They walked together in silence intil Sarada said goodbye to Sasuke next to the cherry bloosom tree close to the traning spot.
-Goodbye papa! (Man he has to leave already but in the same time I'm happy...)
-Goodbye Sarada...

He left with his teleportation jutsu with no trace.Then Sarada herd a familiar vocie getting close it was Boruto.
-Sarada!
-Boruto...well your here early...thats new...

Boruto had a drop on his head while Sarada was walking to the traning spot.
-Hey!Wait for me!
-Then hurry up slowpocke!

Boruto went running to Sarada ang walking next to her then Boruto asked were kongo was (the name I made for his other team mate,and Orochimaru's son)(I don't know his real name.)
-Don't worry he said he was goin again to his house he forgot his sommoning scroll and his shuriken at his house.
-So did you eat breakfast today Sarada?

Sarada's sheeks went red like dragon pepers and answered to Boruto's question...
-No I didn't have...did you?
-No...I thought I'll be late...Wanna go to Ichiraku ramen,I'll pay?
-S-sure maybe if it's to much to pay I'll help you pay it...
-Great!Then is settled!Let's go!

Boruto went running like lightning bolts on the fighting ground Sarada was trying to keep up so she activated the sharingan.Then they stopped when they saw Konahauru-Sensei eating ramen in Ichiraku he was already on the 10th bowl of "extra pork ramen day special"Boruto and Sarada wre really mad they finally found the answer the question of why was Konahauru-Sensei always late.
Boruto/Sarada -SENSEI!!!!!!!!

Konahamuru fell on the floor and then got scared when he saw rhe exprecion of Boruto and Sarada...
-Hey...What are you guys doing here!!!????!?
Boruto/Sarada-
-Well we were gonna eat some Ichiraku and then we find out why are Sensei is always late!
-What about I by you your ramen!All you can eat buffet?!
-YEAH!!!!!!!!
-Boruto keep your anticipation hidden some times is embarrassing...
-Is not my fault I have a team mate that is always imbarrased about everything I do...>:[
-Boruto!!!!!!!
-Boruto,Sarada Please don't tell Kongo about this!!!Any way why are you doing here?
Boruto/Sarada-Wah!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks for watching my story I hope you like it!See you next time Sayonara!!!!!
(Special thanks to Join_Indi you should see her story is really awesome!!!!)