The Festival started

Im really sorry for not publishing anything lately,but here it is so lets start!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sarada was getting ready for the festival she grabbed her kimono and went down stairs to escape her house (their parents didn't know she was going out with Boruto.)Then she was cought in the door...

-Sarada!!!
-(Dammit!!!!!)Um...going to the festival with my friends...(plz don't tell me I can't go...)Papa,I want to go with my friends!...
-Ok... (I trust her I will not follow her...)
-Thank you so much papa!!!!
-I cant breath!!!!!!
-Sorry,Im leaving now to meet my friends!Bye papa!
-Sarada...bye...

---------Sarada left-----------

-Sakura...
-Hm?...
-Why do I feal like I'm being played like a gambling card?...
-Maybe because you worry to much and because you love your daughter....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time Skip 15 minutes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarada went to Ichiraku ramen to wait for Boruto,she was nervous for what Boruto will tell her about her look then she saw a shadow screaming her name,it was Boruto (duh...)Then he stopped at front of her then he finally stood up firmly and a little red...

-Sarada...you look great...I like the kimono you picked out...you look great on it... (man I'm red!!!!Got to hide it!!!)
-T-t-thank you...(!!!!!!!)same for you...

Then he grabbed her hand and said "we better go or we will be late if we don't hurry..."Sarada was blushing like crazy!!!! (So as Boruto...)Then Sarada catched up and said"ok..."Then they went to the festival and had a lot of fun...they went to the goldfish catching stand,Boruto catched 2 goldfish so he dabe one to Sarada then the got sweet dumplings...then they went up a hill close to the village,a hill were you can only see stars...and then the fire works started they looked so amazing!!!!!Then he stared at Sarada and then he said....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!YES!!!!!!!

Here it is!Sorry it's so short but I promise that the next chapter I will make it as long as possible!!!!!!I'm sorry again for not publishing so much but here it is!!!I have to go to bed so...

                                     SAYONARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!