Our first kiss

Hi guys Happy Thanksgiving to everyone no more talk here is the chapter so lets start...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boruto-Hey Sarada?...
Sarada-what is it?...
Boruto-I have a confession to make to you...(man I gonna die if something goes wrong....)
Sarada-(!!!!!!!!!)
Boruto-Since we met I felt a sansacion that only comes when your around...the same way our mothers look at our fathers...I think...I think...
Sarada-You think!?!?!?
Boruto-I love you....
Sarada-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SARADA'S POV

Boruto blushed ans said"I'm gonna go I understand I'm being foolish..."Then I sranded up really fast and grabed his hand and then I said really low "I love you too..."He looked so happy and surprised too.He turned around and hugged me I fealt a warm fealing and I hugged him back and then I fealt tears of joy in my back,then suddenly he kissed me!I didn't complain I just kissed him back then we seperated for air then we went back inside the village and he walked me home we were holding hands we were home really late he remembered that he left the goldfish in the restaurant we went,good grief it was really close...(jijiji...)then we were downstairs he said goodbye so did I and I thanked him for the grate time then I went up stairs and saw Boruto walk away then I opened the frontdoor with my keys then I saw everything was dark I went upstairs to my parents room and they were asleep then I took a bath,got my fluffy pjs and washed my teeth  and went to my room I got my goldfish and placed it in my goldfish tank it was beautiful and then I sat at my desk and opened my window and I was looking at the night sky it was more beautiful than before...I started blushing and I closed my window and ran to my bed...I was so happy...thank you Boruto...

BORUTO'S POV

I was walking home not without thinking about what Sarada replied then without me knowing I was allready home there was a light on I opened the door with my keys and I walked to the leaving room and saw my dad,mom and sister asleep in the sofa I smiled then went upstairs and took a bath,got my pjs and washed my teeth and then I my goldfish and placed it on a goldfish tank then I got to my family pile in the sofa then in my mined I was thinking of the time I got with Sarada then I saw heer heart warming smile in her face...I was really happy for our time together...thank you Sarada...

Sarada/Boruto-Thank you for that time with you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!I hope you enjoyed your weekend and this chapter,496 words not bad right!?!?!?

                                 SAYONARA!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S:Sorry it's short but here it is...I hope you liked this chapter...