Its the National Day of The Sakura Trees

Sorry its so late you might be anxious to read so lets start!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip 2 days
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sarada woke up to the sound of her phone it was,BORUTO!!!!!
What does he want...she picked her phone and answered it because she knew he was going to call again if she denied the call...

-Wake up dummy!!!
-Hey!!!Who are you calling dummy!!! (idiot...)
-Look at your calendar and you will know why...
-The calender?...

Sarada went downstairs to see the calender on the fridge it was... April 1st!She was so happy she couldn't contain the excitement of dancing around,then Boruto asked if she was still there...

-Hey!You still there?
-Of course lemon head I'm still here!
-Well...first don't call me lemon head,and second I wanted to ask you if you wanted to a company me to the festival?........
-(Did he just asked me that and in one of my favorite times of the year!)Um..ah...sure!...
-Great can I pick you up at 6:00?
-Sure...
-Great see you then!
-See ya...

They finally stopped talking to each other and start getting ready for the festival she grabbed her empty ninja bag and place her money bag inside and get dressed like of she was going to a mission or going training,she got her headband amd ninja tools just in case she went out on silence so none could hear her,she left to the traditional clothe shop nearby the ally the festival was going to take place she went inside and greeted the shop keeper and she started to search for a kimono that will catch her eye.After 5 minutes she found a beautiful kimono on the back it had a uchiha symbol and was pink as the wind when it carried sakura petals,sakura petals were also in the kimono had a red strip of cloth were the waist goes she aked if she could try it on she was given the privilige,she went inside the dressing room she got dressed she looked beutiful she made a bun on her hair and took a picture of her,she sended it to Hinata,she said that she looked beutiful,Sarada told her to leep ot a secret it was a surprise she agreed,some time later she waited in the line to buy it its cost was 100 yen she had a 1,000 yen thatks to her saving she bought the full set with tje hair comb and the sandals.She was very happy with her dissition she went to the café to buy breakfast there she found...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading see you nex time goodbye!I meen...Sayonara!

P.S.:454 words not bad right!?