Chapter 8: What Have I Done...

A/N: Hello my companions, forgot to update yesterday due to making Genji oneshot requests. If you guys also read my Genji x Reader oneshots and have a request, just leave it in the comments. (J-)Hope you enjoy my chapter. 😉 (If anyone gets it then I love you. ❤)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*McCree's POV*

Finally got that over with, that girl though... no, first priority is to take the wolves out. 'Foolish girl... she really thought that I'd save her from all this? Ha, once you get pulled into a fantasy world, you can't get out.' I thought with a smirk. You see, this is what happened to me long ago. Around the age of 6 or so, I got lost within the woods in my home town.

Now, that's normal for a kid to get lost within the woods, right? Wrong. The forest in this world are completely different from yours, you see, if you get lost in the forest by yourself... it takes you to another world that looks the same with small details changed. That's what happened to (Y/N) as well, running away from whoever only to be caught by a wolf.

In this place, if a wolf catches a human by themselves, they claim them as slaves, pets, or if they are desperate mates. For me, I was a pet or practicality a 'chew toy'. At the time, I was so confused and trying to figure out what had happened or caused this... wolves in this world are selfish. That's why I hate them with a passion.

Rain started to fall as I entered the forest, going through it with no problems. 'That girl better be right... hopefully these wolves won't be much of a challenge...' I thought before something caught my eyes. It was a cabin... the same cabin she was talking about. "I have to be quick... by the looks of it, one of them is home..." trying to not make to much sound, I creep up towards the entrance with my gun in hand.

Pushing the door open, I swiftly scanned the room. 'Fires still going on... the wolf must be in the bedroom...' I thought before slowly walking through the living room and peeking through the bedroom door. I smirked at the sight of one of the wolves in human form with black hair. Putting my gun away, I take out one of my knifes. Once I was close enough, I cover their mouths and slit there throat.

A scream of pain came out and their eyes shot open. Their eyes kept going between gold to brown, but it soon stopped along with the struggle. 'One wolf was dead... now for the other, but that can be for another time...' I chuckled, seeing the wolf dead. "That was to easy... I'll just him here so his brother can see the warning. Oh, he'll be one unhappy wolf." I laughed before leaving the cabin.

*Two Hours Later*
*(Y/N)'s POV*

I felt a pain in my heart, like I was being stabbed. I groaned while holding my neck. 'What... what is with the sudden pain...' I thought as my bracelet started to glow a faint gray. Confusion filled my eyes as someone entered the room, a dark aura surrounding them. "What have you done..." a voice said before I was grabbed by the neck roughly.

I started to choke and looked at my attacker. Hanzo stood before me, eyes shining a bright dangerous gold. "TELL ME WORTHLESS HUMAN!" Hanzo shouted as he threw me to the ground. I gasp for air and in pain as Hanzo pinned me to the ground, growling in anger. "Wh-What are y-you talking ab-about?" "Don't play dumb human... YOU TOLD THE HUNTER WHERE MINE AND MY BROTHERS LOCATIONS WAS!" Hanzo slammed my head against the ground.

I cried out in pain as he grabbed my wrist and pulled it towards him. "You see this bracelet, now, it was a bright golden color. Right? RIGHT?" I nod my head quickly in fear. Hanzo growled, looking at the gray bracelet. "You want to know why the bracelet is now showing a gray glow..." he asked quietly, a sharp and deadly tone within his voice.

I was to scared to speak as his eyes changed from gold to brown. "Its because my brother is dead... he was the wolf who met you first, he gave you the bracelet... AND NOW HE'S DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!" Hanzos eyes turned gold as he placed his hands around my neck, choking me.

Tears started to pour out of my eyes, black spots appearing in my vision. "You killed my brother... the only one I loved more in this world... and you killed him... why... I told you not to trust that damn hunter... yet you TRUSTED HIM!" Hanzo growled as he continued to choke me.

I could breath or see anymore, I was about to give up on my life when suddenly he let me go. Taking deep breaths, my vision started to come back as I laid on the floor. Hanzo was still on top of me, hair covering his eyes. I saw his lips move, as if he was speaking, but I couldn't hear him.

I watched him lean towards my neck, and suddenly more pain. He covered my mouth as I screamed, and a golden glow appeared again from the bracelet. Hanzo moved away from my neck with blood upon his lips, being licked away with his eyes a golden glow. "Because of my brothers death and you were to be his... I now claim you as mine, for you will now be a slave and a pet... this is your punishment."