💙Authors Note💙

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my companions! I know that you've been waiting for an update on this story since last week, but I have some news. I'll be updating next since because of a special day... my birthday! My birthday is on the 19th of December, but since my family wants to celebrate it early, I have no choice and to comply with them. So please be patient with me and wait a little longer. I know that you all have been dying to get more of the story, but my family is wanting to spend time together on my birthday. So in the mean time, wait for me. I know that by not updating that you guys will grow angry with me... and I know that taking a break will only make it worse on me. So I truly mean it about waiting... I never ask for much... only for your alls patience... Anyway, thank you all for reading this and I'll see you next week for the chapter! Unless something happens to me or someone, not really sure since my life is full of surprises that could end badly for me or end very well for me. I should really stop rambling, sorry, but yeah I'll have the next chapter sometime next weekend for your all's sake. I rather not see you guys get angry for my long absences.

P.S: The song called Paper Hearts is now my new favorite song. I didn't know about BTS until a few days ago and now I'm hooked on them. They seem so sweet. ❤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~