Karmagisa ~ Games (of jealously)

Pairing: Karma Akabane, Nagisa Shiota
Warnings:
-=+=-

"So really," Kanzaki started, shifting to the side slightly so Nagisa could see, "you wanna look at this part of the screen after you pass level 30."

Nagisa watched his friend intently, still amazed at how talented she was at these games. This class was full of secret talents.

Karma and Nagisa had been hanging with Maehara and Isagoi, but Karma decided to leave and vaguely told Nagisa to meet him at the arcade. The blue-haired boy had thrown him a questioning glance, but Karma just smirked in response. Nagisa had sighed in exasperation at his boyfriend's actions, but nonetheless excused himself a few minutes later because he "had something to do".
More like Karma had something to do. And knowing the sadistic red-head, it could be anything. That was an interesting part of dating Karma Akabane that Nagisa had found out. Karma was even more unpredictable when he was in love. It was as if it was his raw love and lust switching between his carefully crafted mask and playful personality that he showed all.
Honestly? Nagisa loved it.

"Nagisa? Nagisa did you hear what I just said?" Kanzaki's voice snapped him out of his trance, and his gaze snapped to the dark-haired girl.

"Oh I'm sorry Kanzaki! I got a little lost in my thoughts there," Nagisa mumbled with a blush. Of course it was Karma again. "Can you please repeat that?"

Kanzaki sighed softly, but there was a smile on her face. "What did Karma do this time? Nowadays whenever you're distracted it's because of him."

Nagisa's blush only darkened at these words.
"It really was nothing, Kanzaki-kun."

She half rolled her eyes. "Sure, Nagisa. Anyways, try to focus more in the center and anything around the center when you play."

Nagisa nodded and continued watching, back to being enthralled with his classmate's playing.

Karma slipped his way into the noisy arcade, throwing a nonchalant look onto his face. His sharp golden eyes scanned the room quickly, cursing silently when he realized it would be harder to find his target with all he bright, flashing machines in the way.

He weaved through the room with ease, keeping his eyes out for his target. Finally, his eyes landed on two twin pigtails of blue hair. A sly grin crossed his face, and he quickly closed the distance to his lover. He noted the presence of his classmate; they seemed to be wrapped up in some video game. Karma had to admit that Kanzaki was extremely skilled at those games, more so than him.
"Nagisa~" Karma drawled, poking the bluenette on the shoulder.

The shorter male turned to his lover, acknowledging his presence with a smile. "Hello Karma."

"C'mon Nagisa, I'm bored. Let me take you somewhere," Karma suggested in a whiney, childish tone that didn't fool Nagisa one bit.

"Not now, Karma," Nagisa protested without looking away from the glowing screen in front of him. "Kanzaki's teaching me how to play this game!"

For a second Karma's calm mask broke and he scowled at the rejection. But he quickly composed himself.
"I can teach you too," he dropped his voice low, brushing his lips over Nagisa's ear sensually. "C'mon she can teach you some other time."
Karma trailed a hand from Nagisa's waist low to his thigh, blocking most people's view of his actions.

Nagisa played it off unaffected, but he was certain Karma noted the slight shiver when his hand got lower.

"You guys just can't leave each other alone now can you?" Kanzaki remarked smoothly, advancing another level.