Mikayuu~ possessive

"Ok see you soon Mika!" Yuu hung up cheerfully. Soon he'd get to see his boyfriend again.

It was Christmas, and they were all getting together with their friends/family. Yuu and Mika actually did live together, but Yuu had gone over to Shinoa's for a sleepover. (Though Mika had let him go quite reluctantly.)

Mika grabbed what he needed and headed out. Shinoa's house wasn't very far away, so Mika decided he'd be able to walk there.

By the time he got there, there appeared to already be a lot of people- and vampires- there. Yes, humans and vampires had finally decided to co-exist.
Mika rang the doorbell.

"Mika-kun!" A familiar playful greeted him. Mika couldn't help scowling at the male in front of him.

Ferid merely smirked in response. "If you want to find your beloved princess, he's over by those humans." He gestured vaguely towards the corner.

Mika walked over there without acknowledging Ferid, scanning the people for the only one who really mattered to him.

Spotting a familiar raven-haired boy, he quickened his pace. But after taking a closer look, he stopped a few feet away. Yuu, his Yuu, was staring lovingly at Shinoa, laughing along to something she was saying.

Mika fists clenched unconsciously. Sure, they did know that Mika and Yuu were dating, but Mika was still wary of the crush the girl used to have on Yuu.

Yuu smiled down at Shinoa, talking easily with her. His gaze dropped lower, as if taking in the view of her body. Mika's fury burned brightly.

"What's this?" Ferid's mocking voice chimed in from besides him. Mika again refused to acknowledge him.

"Is your darling Princess checking out another person? And a girl at that? Maybe he doesn't swing that way after all," Ferid laughed.

Mika clenched his fists tightly, nearly cutting open skin with his nails. "Shut up."

"Mika-kun, no need to be so rude," Ferid pouted mockingly, "I personally can't stand her either. Why don't you go claim your princess back?" He smirked openly. Honestly, the young vampire was so clueless.

When Ferid noticed that Mika still wasn't moving, he sighed inwardly. "Give into your possessiveness," he murmured into the blond's ear, "or is it you don't mind not being Yuu's one and only?"

That did it. Sick of being around Ferid any longer and sick of watching Yuu check out Shinoa, he strode over. He was wearing his vampire uniform since he hadn't had anything else to wear, and the cape flowed out behind him.

He was unaware of Ferid's amused smirk as he walked towards Yuu- his attention was completely snagged by the talking friends. Friends.

They'd be staying that way if Mika had anything to do about it.

He leaned against a nearby wall behind Shinoa, crossing his arms as he stared at Yuu.

"-was really cool!" Yuu was exclaiming. "I didn't even know that was possible, but Mika showed me it was!"

The vampire felt a slight smugness spread through him over the fact that Yuu was talking so excitedly about something he'd shown him.