Chapter 1

Riding down, riding down my hand on your seat the whole way round
I carry bandaids on me now, for when your soft hands hit the jaged ground

(Dan and Phil age 7)
Phils POV
"You can do it!" I yell at Dan who is trying to ride his bike for the first time without training wheels. "Ow!" He yells as he falls to the ground. I run over to him and he begins crying looking at his hand.  "Let me see" I say as he lets me see his hand, bleeding.  "Here this will help," I say putting a bandage over his wound. "Better?", "better."

"You know what helps when you get hurt?" I ask and he shakes his head "ice cream!" I stand up and signal him to hold my hand with his uninjured hand. He smiles and grabs my hand as we start walking to the ice cream shop, still holding hands.

The next day Dans POV

"Please try today" Phil asks and I shake my head no. "I'll hold onto the seat for you" he says signaling for me to sit down on the seat. After staring at the seat I sit down.
I'll do anything for you, Phil
He grabs the seat, and starts pushing me. I start pedaling and soon he lets go of my seat and I start riding the bike. "Yay, you did it!" I hear Phil yelling at me and I make a circle around him. I jump off the bike and he runs to me, pulling me into a tight hug "You did it Dan!"
I love seeing Phil this happy, but why? Because I love him.