Chapter 3

(Quick note this is set where everything is current in music but its set in the past)
Dan's POV
After leaving Phils house I arranged for us to meet in the park, I was going to confess to him. I had liked him ever since we were little and I needed him to know. I was so nervous I didn't even eat dinner but that didn't matter.

I grabbed my headphones and listened to Melanie Martinez, no one knew I listened to her because she was "girly music" but I related to her music. It was nearing 8:00 so I started heading out. This was it.

Phil's POV
I was in my room thinking about Dan, he was avoiding eye contact when I asked if he was gay. Maybe he likes you. No probably not. Just because you like him doesn't mean he likes you, right? I need to tell him tonight. It will kill me if I don't.

It was near 8:00 so I decided to put on a pink flower crown and pastel pink shirt and left for the park. This was it.

Dan's POV
I walked into the park and went on top of the hill it was starting to get dark and the stars were coming out. It was so romantic. The butterflies in my stomach were more noticeable. I pulled out my headphones and listened to "Build god, then we'll talk" by Panic! At the disco. It calmed me down, until I saw Phil coming up the hill, this is going to be the best, or worst thing ive done.

Phil's POV
I looked up at Dan and he was blushing along with me. He signaled for me to sit down with him. He started making small talk, but I was just staring at Dan.  He was so cute while talking and I loved it, but for some reason he looked nervous. I shrugged it off. We were looking up at the stars with our hands entertwined. It was amazing.

Dans POV
Its time. "Hey Phil" I said as I got up from the ground. "Yeah" he said, as he got up as well. I looked into his eyes and tried hiding my blush behind my fringe. "Phil, I..." I can do this "I think Im in love with you". I could see Phil blushing before he said "I love you too". I started crying with happiness and before I knew it, my lips were against his. The kiss was full of love and I loved ever second. We both pulled away from the kiss blushing. "Phil, would you want to be my boyfriend?" I asked, "Of course, I love you." We lied on the grass looking up at the stars, hand entertwined. It was perfect.

There happy Kara?!?(jk, but really be patient)
Bye! >•<