Chapter 7

Beep
Beep
Phil snapped his eyes open. New school, great. Phil had always hated school, the homework, the bullies and the worst, they always found out about his sexuality.

Phil got up, took a shower, ate breakfast, the usual. He chose to wear a blue flower crown with a baby blue sweater with a lion on it. It was a little oversized, but it looked cute.

Phil left the house and started walking toward the school. On the way he got stopped by a girl. She had short brown wavy hair, green eyes, hipster glasses, and was wearing a Panic! At the disco shirt. She looked around his age maybe a year younger. "Hi, you must be new here." She said, "yah how did you know?" Phil replied looking confused. "I know everyone in this school" she replied confindently. "Im Kate by the way." "Phil, nice to meet you." They continued talking, Phil thought he might have a friend for once.

Phil walked into school and was acually happy for once. That was until he saw a familiar face, Dan.

Dan looked so different, wearing all black, peircings, and a leather jacket. He had his arm around a slut. I thought he was gay? As much as Phil wanted to talk to Dan he couldn't. "Hey who's that?" Phil asked Kate, who had a disgusted look on her face. "Dan Howell, the asshole of the school" Kate replied "He will make fun of anyone who says their gay, for example" "Surprised he and his gang hasn't attacked you for how you dress" Kate said looking at Phil, it was true many people attacked him for how he dressed, but he wouldn't, right? "You know he dated a boy when he was younger" Phil said to Kate who looked at him with surprise. "Really? How do you know?" "I have my sources."

"Oh I see we have the lesbian freak here today" Dan said walking up to Kate, who had her arms crossed. "I know your secret now" she said narrowing her eyes. "How would you kn-" Dan was cut off by looking at Phil. "Phil?" Dan looked at Phil with, tears in his eyes? Dan ran off and Phil followed after him. Dan darted into the bathroom, Phil right behind him. Dan turned around and started yelling at Phil. "You absolute dickhead!", "You are an unloved fag!" Tears were starting in Phil's eyes. "But you loved me." Phil trailed off at the end. "I never loved you and I never will!"

Phil ran out of the bathroom, sobbing. Dan never thought like that. He ran in the arms of Kate. "Tell me what happened".

After telling her everything, she was shocked. "I always thought Dan was a dickhead, but this just proves it." Kate told Phil, "He used to be really sweet." Phil could feel the tears. "You know what the crazy thing is? I still love him." The school bell rung and they went to their first hour.

(This is the same day from Dans POV)
Dan's POV

Beep
Beep
I snapped my eyes open, school today. I knew I couldn't skip it because my teachers would hate me and I would get bad grades, not like my parents cared. It got lonely in the apartment at times but it was better to be alone. I wish I could share it with Phil. No I needed to stop being in love with Phil, that was a phase, like mom always says. I left the house without eating, I was too fat to eat. As soon as I walked out my girlfriend, Anni, attacked me. I didn't acually like her, she just helped me look straight. We got into the school and went to my group of "friends". "Hey Dan, there's a new kid for us to beat up" Jake said. "Oh yeah is he a fag?" I responded. "Yeah, dresses like one too.

We contined talking, my arm still around Anni. I turned around and saw Kate. "Oh I see we have the lesbian freak here today" I said to her. I still needed to be mean, even though I hated it. "I know your secret now" She said with her arms crossed. How does she know about Phil? "How would you kn-" I looked to who was beside her. It was Phil. I felt the tears in my eyes, so I ran to the bathroom. He came back, the boy who ruined my life. I darted into the bathroom and sure enough, there was Phil. He had followed me. I started yelling at him, I forgot what I said but he starting crying and ran out. Why did I make him cry? He probably hates me.