Chapter 8

Phil's POV
Beep
Beep
I need to kill that alarm clock, I thought as I got out of bed. I got up snd did the usual getting up things. I chose to wear all black to match my mood. I knew I would get beat up by Dans gang today. Maybe I should skip school, no dad would hate me. I walked slowly to school getting quickly stopped by Kate. She was wearing the same sort of thing as yesterday. "So you aren't skipping today?" Kate asked. "No, my dad would hate me" I replied kinda truthfully, I just really wanted to see Dan. Even though I should hate his guts, I still see him as...Dan. He is just trapped in this version of himself.
Trigger warning (not like it matters)
Dan's POV
I woke up but continued lying on my bed. Why did I fuck things up with Phil? I looked over to my blade. I haven't self harmed in a while. Should I? No. Yes. I grabbed the blade and ran it across my delicate skin. It is fasinating how delicate skin is. Blood started pouring out. It was sickenly sweet. I was in the point between life and death, if I hit a vain its over. I put down the blade and looked at my wrists. They were covered in blood. I wasn't proud but it always helped. I looked over at my clock, 9:00. "Oh shit im late." I exclaimed. I quickly cleaned up the blood and put on a jacket to cover the cuts. I knew I had already missed 2nd hour and 3ed is in session, so I can still make it to 4th hour. Dispite what people think I acually focus on school. On my way I heard muffled cries for help. I curiously followed them. I saw my group (more like gang) of friends beating up a kid. Please don't be Phil. And low and behold, there was Phil on the ground crying. The 'gang' walked away thankfully not seeing me. There Phil laid on the ground, bloody and crying.

Phil's POV
I lay on the ground silently crying. They had beaten me up and no one helped. I remember when Dan would always help.
               Flashback time
"No stop give it back!" I yelled to a boy holding me down with my flower crown
in his hand. It was just out of reach. "No your a fag and you're going to hell!" He yelled in my face. Then Dan came up and took the flower crown. "Oh did your boyfriend come to help?" He said mockingly. Dan punched him in face making him fall to the ground. Dan put the flower crown on my head and pecked my lips.
I smiled at the memory. To bad it wouldn't happen again. I looked over and saw Dan. Of course it's Dan. He immeditally turned and ran into the school. That was weird.