The One where a lot of Bombs were Dropped

Eve's pov

"No no no this is not good. Friends don't kiss friends on the mouth. Now it's wrong and disturbing. Like Monica and Ross kissing it's a no no." She kept repeating. I rolled my eyes for what seemed to be the thousandth time.

"Phoebe it's ok they're in love. They deserve to be happy. Honestly I thought I'd never see the day that Chandler would find someone." Rachel tried explaining to Phoebe but she sat there upset not looking at the three of us.

"Honestly Phoebe I don't see the big deal. Why are you so upset about this?" I asked standing in front of Phoebe making her look at me.

"It's not that I'm upset. I'm happy for you too truly.. it's just.. No! Nope! I can't if I say anything else I'll spill." She said covering her mouth. Rachel's eyes widened.

"You have a secret." She said pointing at Phoebe. She shook her head not trusting her voice.

"Ooh do tell." Chandler said excited. I smacked his arm lightly.

"You two quiet being so nosy. It's Phoebes secret-" Phoebe cut me off.

"Ok fine I'll tell you!" She yelled. Rachel and Chandler sat up and I yet again rolled my eyes.

"It's Monica she likes Chandler that's why I freaked out. I was gonna get you two set up and now your with Eve, I don't know what I'm gonna tell her." The three of us weren't expecting that kind of news. Or the fact that Monica walked through the door afterwards.

"Hey guys!" She said.

"Hey Mon, how ya doing?" Rachel asked not so suspiciously.

"I uh I'm gonna go, job applications," I said and Chandler gave me the 'don't leave me here' face.

"Uh me too," he said and we scurried out the house and into his apartment.

"What are we gonna do?" He asked. I laughed.

"Ha! You mean you. What are you gonna do? I'm not telling her I'm dating the guy she likes." I said taking myself out of the equation real quick.

"I'm not gonna go up to her and say 'Sorry I'm not interested in you just your sister'" he said sarcastically.

"Well we can't just do nothing." I said.

"Or can you?" Joey turned around in his swivel chair. He had a fake mustache on and was petting a stuffed penguin.

"Joe? Were you here the whole time?" Chandler asked. He nodded and then smiled.

"I'm so happy for you too. Not for Mon, poor her but you go guys." He said excited. I smiled and nodded.

"We could not do anything." I said shrugging.

"Ya but what happens when she comes on to me. Everyone knows we are together except for your siblings." Chandler said. I huffed.

"I don't know and right now I don't care... lets go make out in your room." I said pulling him towards his room.

"Ok." He said happy. Joeys face changed.

"Use protection!"

---Rachel's pov---

After Eve and Chandler left Monica sat putting groceries away.

"What was that about? Chandler already has a job." She said confused.

"Ya what's up with that guy?" I fake laughed. Phoebe did a weird chuckle laugh.

"Are you guys ok?" She asked us and we nodded.

"What's going on something seems off... What did you break?" She said looking around.

"Only your heart." Phoebe muttered and I kicked her leg under the table.

"My what?" She asked.

"Nothing it's nothing." I said eating some pretzels. She looked at us suspiciously and went to her room.

"Are you trying to hurt Monica. Eve and Chandler are probably already buying tickets to Mexico so they won't feel Mons wrath." I said. She shrugged.

"Why are Eve and Chandler buying tickets to Mexico?" Monica said sternly. I looked at Phoebe glaring as if saying 'don't you do it'

"Evie and Chandler are dating." She yelled out not holding back. Monica's arms dropped.

"What?" She asked shocked.

"Yes they are together but there in love Monica, don't be mad at them." I reasoned with her.

"Mad?! I'm not mad! It's not like I've been crushing on the guy forever. But still that bitch knew i liked him." She said.

"No she didn't you never told her Mon" Phoebe said. Monica scoffed.

"Well they can't be together. It's wrong." She said. I looked at her hypocritically.

"If she wasn't with. I'm you were going to try to be." I said in a duh tone. She rolled her eyes.

"I can't believe her though. She's here what, two or three months and she already gets someone else?!" Monica yelled angry.

"Mon, calm down." I said but she dismissed me and picked up the phone.

"Ross get over here now!" She yelled in the phone.

"Why did you call Ross?" Phoebe said.

"He can take Chandler I'll take Eve, I don't care what it takes to break those to up."

---Eve's pov---

I felt Chandlers hand cup my face as we kissed. It was passionate and slow. But then it would get quick and desperate. The different speeds drove me crazy. I pulled back for air and looked at him.

"Why'd you stop?" He asked.

"Because I need air and I like to look at your face." I said touching his hair. He blushed and I smiled. I yawned and fell back on his bed.

Then all of a sudden his door swung open.

"My sister!" Ross yelled at Chandler. He gulped.

"You Bitch!" Monica yelled at me.

"What the hell are you too doing?!" I stood up in front of them.

"He's putting his face on yours! Out of all the girls in this world Chandler my sister?!" Ross yelled once again.

"You stole potential happiness from me!" Monica yelled and I looked at them shocked.

"Ok 1 Ross if you tell anymore I think the whole building will be deaf. 2 Monica what are you talking about?"

"You knew I liked Chandler and you started dating him anyway." She accused.

"Um excuse me no I didn't I found out after I was dating him, but I'm not gonna stop because you might have feelings for him," I said. She looked so mad she could burst. Then all of a sudden a hand came around and slapped me. My head twisted to the side and everyone gasped. 

Monica then realized what she had done and she covered her mouth.

"Oh my god. Eve I-" I pushed past her and left Chandlers apartment. I couldn't believe her. She was so over dramatic I could here yelling on the other side of the door. I shook my head and left the building. I needed someone to talk to. And I knew exactly who.

I twisted and turned through streets when I came upon Mr. Harvey's road. I looked around and heard his voice singing.

"I'm singing in the rain..." he said lowly.

"But it's not raining." I said smiling. His face lit up.

"Miss Eve, we need to have a chat it's been awhile." He said. I sat down and sighed.

"Indeed it has." I smiled.