The One Finally in Hawaii

Evie's pov

I sat on the boat miserable. We haven't been on this boat for 2 hours and I'm already feeling sick. I heard Rachel throw up over the boat multiple times.

"Ross I can't tell you how much of a great idea this was. We might as well have swam to Hawaii." Chandler said sitting next to me rubbing my back slightly. I chuckled. Ross ignored him. He was too busy focusing on Rachel. I rubbed my temples and sighed. I should've stayed home.

"How are you not sick?" I asked Chandler. He shrugged.

"When my father would put on 'shows' some of them were on boas and I had to... perform with him.." he said shaking his head. I chuckled.

"So you were a mini drag queen?" I said. His eyes widened.

"What! God no! I was more of a....." he couldn't make an excuse and I smirked.

"I think I see land!" Joey yelled from the other side of the boat. I looked at Ross confused. I thought we would arrive tomorrow..

"Wait no false alarm!" I rolled my eyes.

"It's getting late lets get some sleep." Chandler said pulling me along and into a small room.

"Chandler.. there's no bed." I said. He sighed.

"I fucking hate Ross." Chandler whispered. I giggled.

"I'll be right back," I said and walked into Ross's cabin.

"Ross?" I said

"Yea what's up?" He said smiling.

"We have no bed! There is no bed to sleep on!" I yelled and he jumped.

"What do you mean no bed?" He asked confused. I pulled him into Chandler and I's room and he pursed his lips together.

"Well I.. um... I told you we should have flew!" He said and ran out of the room. I looked at Chandler and he just shook his head.

"Let's just sleep, soon we will be in Hawaii and we will have a real bed we're we can sleep... and do other things.." he said and I giggled and kissed him. He smiled and held me close.

"I love you Eve." He said pulling away.

"I love you too." I said and we slept on the floor holding each other.

"Wake up! We have arrived in Hawaii! Wake up!" I jumped awake and saw Ross at the door yelling.

"What the hell?!" I said getting out of Chandlers grip. He yawned and stood up.

"Were here lets go!" He said and I put on my jacket and grabbed my suit case pushing Monica and Phoebe out the way and landing on sand.

"Thank god!" I yelled and fell down on the sand.

"Man I think she loves sand more than you Chandler." Joey said teasing. Chandler rolled his eyes.

"Come on let's go check in." He said and I got up and followed them inside. We checked in and Chandler and I got to our room.

"Man this room is amazing." I said looking at the balcony.

"Not as amazing as you." He said. I laughed.

"Could you be anymore cheesier?" I asked. He chuckled and fell on the bed. I sat next to him.

"Ross wants to go to the beach." Chandler said.

"Then he can go alone. I'm staying on this very comfortable bed." I said laying next to him. He turned to face me and I looked over at him.

"We should do it." He said and I laughed out loud and his bluntness.

"Is that how you ask all the women to have sex with you?" I said laughing. He blushed and I moved closer to him.

"Only the beautiful ones." He said flirting. I blushed.

"Ya we should do it." I said and he pulled me toward him and started to kiss me. I kissed back and I was now practically straddling him. He moved his hands up my sides motioning me to take off my shirt and I tugged off my jacket and broke the heated make out session to pull off my shirt. He looked down at my breasts and I blushing hiding myself.

"Don't be ashamed.. your so beautiful.." he said moving my arms away. I tried to look anywhere but his eyes but his gaze on my made me stare back. I leaned down and kissed him again.

NOW IMAGINE THEM DOING IT

THE END....

OF THIS CHAPTER!

MORE TO COME

READ VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU WANT NO PRESSURE

LOVE YOU GUYS!!