The One with Apologies

Eve's pov

Chandler and I sat in his room talking about random things like people he worked with, people I randomly see on the streets, Ross and Rachel, and finally about us. I think chandlers said 'I love you' more than I am count in one day.

"I love you Eve." He said once again. I put my hand over his mouth.

"If you keep saying it you may stop saying it because you say it so much." I said he smiled.

"I just want to tell you how I feel about you. And that I will never leave you for anyone else." He said wrapping his arms around me. I smiled into his chest and closed my eyes.

I think I was sleeping because next thing I know Chandler is poking my side. I mumbled.

"Evie. Wake up it's almost 8 wanna go get something to eat?" He asked me. I nodded. I sat up and Chandler grabbed his jacket. I was half asleep and he was practically guiding me towards the door without tripping. I was in front of the door when the door swung open smacking me in the face. I fell back and hit the fridge.

"What the fuck!" I yelled holding my nose.

"Oh Eve I'm so sorry I didn't realize you were in front of the door." MONICA said. My eyes saw red.

"Is smacking me not enough for you! Do I need to keep being physically punished every time you see me?!" I yelled and she flinched cowering back a bit. Everyone came running in.

"What happened?" Ross said seeing I was very angry and holding my nose.

"I accidentally hit her in the face with the door." Monica said sadly.

"Honey I think it was an accident." Chandler said to me. I kind of ignored it. Phoebe then gasped.

"I got it! How about we lock them in a small space and let them work it out." She said and I shook my head.

"Absolutely not my face can't take anymore abuse before it starts to not look like this anymore." I said pointing to my face. Rachel gave me a look.

"Alright everyone out!" She said and everyone just about left.

"No you two can't leave till you make up!" She said shutting the door. I looked at Monica and turned slamming the door to Chandler's room. She then knocked on it.

"Come on Eve! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to slap you or hit you in the face with the door!" She said. I rolled my eyes.

"You wouldn't have slapped me if you didn't mean it!" I yelled through the door.

"Can you at least come out of the door?" She asked. I huffed and opened the door.

"There happy?" I said sarcastically. She chuckled.

"You were always the sarcastic one." She said.

"Oh bite me." Replied and sat on the chair and turned on the Tv.

"Come on Eve I really am very sorry. I love you to much to fight over some guy." She said.

"But you did. Physically. And you ended up not even actually liking him, you had a crush I didn't even know about." I said.

"I know, I was really wrong and I'm really sorry. Please forgive me?" She asked hopefully. I looked at her skeptically. Should I forgive her? Probably not. But I was hungry and wanted to get out of here.

"Fine-" she squealed in happiness and hugged me. I quickly pushed her off.

"But that doesn't mean I'm not still mad." I said and she nodded but seemed still happy.

"Thank you Eve I really am sorry I couldn't even forgive myself after I did it." She said and I nodded.

"Well it's over now so let's leave I feel the Joey creeping up on me." I said and shivered. She laughed and knocked on the door. The gang was sitting out side.

"All is forgiven I hope because I'm hungry." Joey said. I nodded and everyone smiled.

"Thank god I thought I was going to have to choose between my best friends." Rachel said. I rolled my eyes.

"Yea yea, now Chandler and I are going to go eat." I pulled Chandler with me.

"Hey wait I'm comin Too!" Joey said following us down the stairs.