Let You Know [1]

Before we start the whole process of reading, thanks for giving this book a try. I'm not even sure what drew you in but a big thank you, do let my know your thoughts on the story as it progresses and votes are always welcome.

DISCLAIMER + COPYRIGHT

This book is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, places and incidents are the products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to real life events, places or persons, living or dead, is coincidental.

All rights reserved. Unless with granted permission, this story may not be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form without the prior permission of the author (tatteredhearts of Wattpad)

Basically, read my work, love my work, vote and comment and share my work but don't copy my work. You were given a wonderful mind and imagination and, Heaven forbid, do not have a brain disease and therefore you are highly capable of coming up with an equally interesting story, so NO TO PLAGIARISM.

••

           When Lucky Sims died everyone who knew her was in pain.

         She was the girl who everyone adored. She was the girl who everyone trusted their deepest and darkest secrets with. Not only was she a good friend, listener and advisor, she was also good on the eye.

            So good that she caught the attention of Dean Janson who quickly fell head over heels.

              And who, after several efforts won her heart. She was his and he was hers. They were planning to be together forever but what they didn't expect was for one of them to be taken away. And they least expected it to be Lucky.

          She was Lucky Sims. The girl who everyone adored. The girl who everyone trusted their deepest and darkest secrets with. Not only was Lucky a good friend, listener and advisor, she was also good on the eye.

           She was Lucky Sims. The girl who had a place in everyone's heart. The girl who died when she didn't need to.

            So while those who knew her best mourned her death, one boy by the name of Dean Janson was in the most pain. For he lost his very first love to death itself.