Let You Know [16]

He had gotten home after dark and to his as usual, his parents were waiting for him. Though, when he stepped foot into his house, he wasn't showered with talks of forgetting Lucky instead they both held him in an embrace.

            "Dean, where were you? I thought you..." He knew very well what his mother meant. He did leave for her grave immediately after their intense discussion.

            "Well you're in time for the food." His father said hitting his back when his mother walked into the kitchen. Him and his father went to set the dinner table. It was the first time that he was doing this in a long time.
             "Son, I know I've been very hard on you and...I'm really sorry."

            "Thanks for the apology Dad."

             The table was set and they were ready to eat.

--

             "I have news," his mother started as they finished the last of their supper, "We've all been through so much and especially you Dean. I feel that this is something new and different and it will help us all...Dean you're going to be a brother!"

             Her face was spread with a smile and Dean couldn't help but mirror it. He was going to be a brother and he couldn't see it coming at a different time.

THE END

Thank you so much for reading! Do leave me a comment on how you thought this story went and if you liked or didn't like the ending.
Peace out, Maxine <3