Let You Know [14]

"Lucky...is this you?"

         The feeling of warmth was so intensive that he felt like living again. He only felt this way around her. Around his first love.

          He heard a voice speak from behind him, "Yes."

          He jumped to see Lucky. She was really here. Standing in front of him. She had a on white dress and her aura was -excuse the pun- a blinding white.

          She walked closer towards him and when he came closer she stepped back, "The One won't allow it. He's only giving me this one chance Dean."

          He couldn't believe she was still here. Standing in front of him.

          "Dean, you were my first love and I will always love you. But, you need to know that I forgive you not being responsible and being drunk on the wheel. But, I'm at a better place now and I want you to be at one too.

           "Babe, you need to forgive yourself. I want you to forgive yourself. I'm letting you know that you are forgiven and that you cannot live with that guilt it will eat you up."

            Dean was silent, she came to him to tell him she was okay and that she forgave him. She's okay, he thought. She really was, he knew when she was happy and right now she shined brighter than the sun.

            He stepped closer and took her hand, looking deeply into her eyes. "The One is letting this slide." She said with a smile.

            "Lucky, thank you for bringing me back."