26. My Sins

He was a dreamer. Full of dreams and full of love. He was an angel. I, a woman full of treacherous and deceit couldn't help but be attracted to the purity. My hands itching, my mouth watering, my mind chanting to the thoughts of decorating you with the blackness of my heart.

It's not a miracle to fall into my traps as you willingly stepped into it. Until I have grasped you in my fingers and feel your heart pounding at the thought of me. I knew. I knew that I have you. You gave in to the attraction of something new like it's your nature.
I robbed you of your breathe, killed your innocence, ripped you out of your dreams in exchange of the unending, exhilarating, poison of my love. And it didn't took long until you craved more of it.
I became your weakness and you became my strength.
Until I didn't know what is happening. Our youthful love became toxic to you. You couldn't take it any of it anymore. I was a snake that bites and you wouldn't feel it, but slowly kills you. My poison of a love eats you alive until nothing of you exists.
Now I have to face the consequence of losing you in this world. With your beautiful self sleeps peacefully but with the glass that separates our world. People around me mourns and blames me but how can I stop when your love brings me back to life?
Even I couldn't forgive myself for all the crimes I've commited and all the selfishness. If I knew this would happen, I would never bother clawing you in my clutches if the exchange of it was you leaving and never coming back.