Confession {seokjin}

"Welcome!" Jin greeted loudly at the entry of the new customer. His eyes lighted up when he realised who it was. You smiled at the sweet smell that greeted your nose the moment you stepped into the small candy shop.

The shop was colourful, mostly pink. At one side of the shop was an open-concept kitchen with only a thin glass panel to separate the "working desk" from customers. So customers would be able to see the entire process of how the candies are made. The other side of the shop was a mini corner selling candy-themed items.

Overall, the whole shop felt cosy and pleasant to the eyes. Maybe that was one of the reasons why this spot became one of your usual hunts whenever you're stressed or when you have nothing to do.

"Hi (y/n)," the tall male behind the counter smiled politely, his full lips curving into a perfect crescent. You visited so often, both Jin and you knew each other well. He was always someone whom you felt you can talk to about anything. He was always the first person you thought of whenever you felt down. He never complained about you pouring out your problems to him, it felt like he was always there for you. Although it sometimes made you feel bad as you felt that you were being over-reliant on him.

Today was just another normal day. However, you somehow felt distracted and restless the entire day. While you were walking around aimlessly, you eventually found yourself outside his shop.

You knew a part of you wanted to see Jin, but your mind relentlessly tried to push away that thought and insisted that you were there because you wanted to purchase some of his handmade candy.

As you were looking around the shop, browsing through the different bottles of rock candies, you heard Jin call your name.

"Yes?" You turned around. "I...uh attempted making a new flavour today. Do you mind sampling it and telling me what you think about it?" He asked, presenting to me a glass bottle of rock candy, tied with a cute pink bow.

"Sure," you smiled back at him, accepting it from his hand. He walked out from behind the counter as you carefully opened the container. You realised the rock candy had tiny little pink and red hearts on it.

Aww so cute

But just as you picked up one and put it into your mouth, you saw a white flap of what seemed like paper poking out from inside the bottle. Curious, you picked it up and saw your name written on it.

To (y/n)

You unfolded the tiny note and started to read.

I always find my mind filled with the thoughts of you.

- Jin♡

Your face immediately flushed crimson red. You looked up slowly to make eye contact but you found him looking at the ground, rubbing the back of his neck. He cleared his throat before worriedly meeting your eyes, his brown orbs clearly showing the fear of rejection.

"I find my thoughts always wandering back to you unknowingly. It took me long enough, but i realised i am in love with you..." he paused, now looking directly at you with determination in his eyes. He inhaled deeply, before asking,

❝Will you...be my girlfriend?❞