As his tenant {yoongi}

You stretched on the couch, your eyelids getting heavy. You looked at the clock on the wall, it read: 1:53am.

You turned off the television and slowly walked back to your room. You tiptoed as you passed by Yoongi's room, remembering what happened during the first night at his house, how pissed off he got for distracting him(with my noise) while he was "busy".

Now why were you living with him? You would say both of you met at the perfect timing. While you were desperately looking for a place to stay, he needed some extra cash to fund some music project of his. And that's how he decided to rent a room to you.

It was really awkward at first, he never really talked to you. A nod at most. You seldom saw him walking around the house anyway. He spent most of his time locked up in his room. Sometimes it made you curious what he does in his room/studio.

All you knew was that he was really passionate about music and he stays up late on most days working on it.

Today while you were walking back to your room, you saw his room light still turned on but the weirdest thing was that his door wasn't closed fully.

Hm...

You were always curious of what he does in his room.

2 years man. I mean i know there's no reason for him to tell me what he does exactly. But still...
Taking a peek wouldn't hurt right?

Slowly, you placed your hand on the door and pushed gently. It opened easily. You took in the surroundings timidly, afraid of him popping out suddenly and throwing you out of the house. But a larger part of you was curious.

However the fear you had immediately faded away as you saw a male form leaning over his table

He's sleeping?

You sighed. No wonder he kept complaining about neckaches for the past few weeks now.

Can't he learn how to take care of himself?

You wanted to wake him and ask him to get on the bed, but quickly changed your mind when you remembered you're in his room without permission. You took the blanket from his bed and covered him with it.

You bent down to look at him. He looked so vulnerable when asleep. A hundred-eighty degrees change from when he's awake. You smiled at the innocent face he had.

You weren't surprised at how untidy his table was. Without thinking, you reached out to help him tidy his table. While you were straightening the thick stack of music sheets covering the table surface, a small, orange slip of paper fell out.

You picked up the paper and your name caught your eye.

For (y/n)

You continued reading...

The perfect timing we met
The moment i'd never forget
A smile capturing my heart like no other
Honestly i find it quite a bother

What i'd like to say is that-

"What the hell are you doing?" A voice breathed out in your ear. You hurriedly hid the paper you were reading in the pocket of your sweatpants.

"Nothing! I'm sorry!" You said quickly as you moved backwards towards the door before making the run for it. But you felt a hand grab your arm before you could leave. "I'M SORRY, JUST DON'T THROW ME OUT. I'M SORRY I'M SORRY."

You heard Yoongi sigh as you were forced to face him. He started advancing towards you, eventually backing you up against the door. His face getting closer and closer, you could feel his breath on your cheek. He leaned in and whispered in your ear, "why do you seem so scared of me?" His husky voice made you shiver.

You tried to push him away but he easily pinned both your hands with one hand above your head. He leaned in closer, staring directly into your eyes.

Is he going to...

You squeezed your eyes shut. Before you knew it, he quickly took the paper from your pocket. He looked at the paper and his eye's widened. "Did you finish reading it?"

"Huh?"

"I'm asking you. Did you finish reading it?"

"Uh no?"

He sighed a sigh of relief. "Good." He quickly squashed the paper and threw it into the bin. "Okay now where were we?" He turned to you, his eyes dark and obviously up to no good.

"Nowhere. Goodnight!" You exited the room and closed your room door behind you. You leaned on your own room door closing your eyes, calming your quick heartbeat.

Why didn't i scream when i thought he was going to kiss me? And what was he going to say on the paper?

You groaned in frustration at your confusing feelings. Stop playing games with my heart, Min Yoongi.