Prologue

Third POV.

Three years has passed since Nicole left Florida. She lived with Becky for a bit before she got to do what she always wanted to do.

Nicole cried in Becky's arms as soon as she seen her and told her everything, Becky hated Austin and the guys for putting her to this much pain.

She has become really successful songwriter, she has her own house, she living the dream.

Then she got the best gift she has ever received.
_

Austin was miserable. He went back to his old ways and brought girls home every day, its the only way to keep Nicole of his mind. He cries every night on her bed, her scent still lingers in the sheets, the pictures of them all over the room only reminds him of how much he hates himself for what he did, she would probably be there laying in his arms, laughing, kissing, talking, sleeping, making love but he had to ruin it.

The rest of the guys let's just say, they have drifted apart, they all regret and hate themselves for what they have done. Jake fell into depression, he tried to commit suicide twice but it always failed because one of the guys would catch and stop him. He would cry and yell for her in his sleep, he has to take sleeping pills to go to sleep, but she haunts him in his dreams telling him how much he hates him.

But that was three years ago, things change people change.

This is the story of a Broken Hearted Girl and Her Heart Breaker.