Chapter 30

Nicole

I woke up the next morning with a headache, I sat up groaning. I drank the pills they left for me with water, I looked at the couch Austin was sleeping on last night only to see it empty besides a pillow and a blanket.

I got up, grabbed the bag Ava brought and walked in the bathroom. I did my business, I washed my hands, face and brushed my teeth.

I changed into the outfit Ava packed for me and I threw my hair up in a messy bun with strands off hair out.

I sprayed body spray before walking back out to the room just to see Austin coming in with the doctor "Goodmorning Nicole" the doctor smiled "Morning" I smiled ignoring Austin

"Well I came for one last check up" he said sitting down on a wheel chair they had in the room, I sat down on the bed.

Austin stayed standing at the end of the bed, the doctor checked my blood pressure, checked my head, etc.

"You're gonna have headaches, dizziness and bloody nose for the next couple of days which won't affect you" he trailed his eyes down to my stomach which I only saw "You'll have to take it easy, don't stress. You're good to go, you have an appointment on December 29" he said with a knowing look, I nodded with a smile on my face.

"I live in California and I'm only here for the holidays, is there a possible way that you can send my condition to my doctor?" I asked him

"Sure that's no problem just write down you're doctors name, number and hospital and we'll send everything to your doctor" he smiled

"Go to the front desk and they'll give you your pills" he said giving me a paper, I thanked him and shook his hand before grabbing our things and left to the front desk

I gave the nurse the slip of paper and gave me the pills. Austin lead the way to his car, it was a cold rainy day and all I want to do is watch movies and cuddle with Jaiden under warm blankets while eating snacks.

Austin opened the door to the passenger seat "Thanks" I mumbled getting in, he nodded and made his way around to the drivers side

"Here's your phone, I charged it for you" Austin said giving my phone "Thanks" I said grabbing it from his hand, I turned it on and quickly texted Becky that I'm craving blueberry, banana and strawberry pancakes with nutella.

Yea, the cravings are starting.

"Do you want to grab something to eat?" Austin asked "No" I said looking down at my phone.

After that it was quiet through the whole ride, awkwardly quiet. I looked out the window to see we were down the street from Kyles.

He drove up the drive way and parked in front of the house I got out the car without saying anything and walked inside.

"Mommy!" Jaiden yelled hugging my legs "Hi baby" I bend down to his level, I kissed his cheek.

"Hey" I greeted Becky, Kyle and Dominic who were all sitting in the dining room "Hey" they smiled kissing my head