Chapter 41

Nicole

One month later...

It's been a whole month since Austin and I got back together. Everyone was happy that we did get back together, there won't be no more tension in the gang.

Austin and I have been great for the past month besides having an argument about him going back to Miami to grab his clothes and everything from the apartment he and Tanya moved in to. I didn't have a problem with him going to grab his stuff, the problem was that he was going alone.

He started to get mad because he thinks that I don't trust him, which is not true. Well not completly.

So he left back to Miami with Alex while he and I were both in bad terms. Yes, he did call me and text me the whole week he was there but I specifically ignored them.

When he came back, he moved in to my house and unpacked all his clothes in my closet that I cleared one side for his clothes.

Not to mention we were still in bad terms, so to make it up he set up the backyard with fairy lights, pillows, blankets and a movie projector with a bunch of food.

"Babe" Austin yelled from downstairs "I'm in the baby's room" I yelled back

We already decorated the baby's room and now all I'm doing is putting her clothes and baby necessities in drawers and closet.

My due date is in two weeks coming up and I want everything ready for my baby girl. Austin and I both decide to name her Aailyah Rose Mahone.

"What you doing?" He asked with Jaiden in his arms "organizing everything" I said packing some baby clothes in a diaper bag

Once I was done I walked toward him "Hi Bebe" I said kissing Jaiden on the cheek and Austin on the lips before walking towards our room to pack some of my clothes

Ava bought a baby bassinet to put in our room just for the first couple of months until Aaliyah is a couple months old to sleep in her crib.

I looked at the time to see it's 4pm "The guys and I are going out to eat and probably go to Alex's house after, want to come?" Austin asked sitting down on the bed "No, the girls and I are going to the mall in a bit to grabbed some more stuff for the baby" I said walking in the closet to find something to wear.

I already had my hair and makeup done since the morning, so I didn't have to worry about doing it.

I changed into a brown two pieces before walking out the closet "Nicole!" The girls yelled

"Hold on!" I yelled back spraying perfume and making sure I looked good.

I looked at Austin to see him staring at me "Beautiful like always" he said standing up

Kissing me before kneeling down to kiss my stomach "I'll see you later baby" he said kissing me one last time "I'm taking Jaiden with me" he said picking up Jaiden