Chapter 1: Enough

Hope you enjoy the first Chapter !

Bonne Lecture mwa

*****

I.
Enough

♧♧♧

Adri POV

If we are close friends, you call me Adri.

And if we are close, that means you are popular, pretty, cool and rich.

But if we are not,

" I absolutely insist you call me by my whole name, Adrianna Banks. Actually, you should thank me for that. Why? Because that's not exactly my full name. My full name is, Adrianna Regine Caithlyn Harrison Banks. But since, I'm kind of soft hearted, You can call me just Adrianna Banks. Welcome to Fennech High kiddo. " i said as i remove the cap of the bottle of my matcha drink and slowly poured the contents onto her head, shock written all over her face as she turned pale.

" W-what the h-heck.. ! "

" Thank me for giving you 5 minutes of my time. It is indeed a nice welcome, isn't it? " i smiled sweetly. "Enjoy your hell of a year in this school. " i turned around and walked away from her not even looking back.

If you are one of those who call me by my full name, that means you are ugly, a weirdo, or most probably, i just don't really like you at all. Sorry not sorry.

Yes. This is who Adrianna Banks is. Ruthless, cold, despicable and such things. But ask me if i care? Do i? Sorry i don't at all. This is who i am.

I opened the classroom door and entered with my head held high.

" And why are you late ms. Banks? " The geometry teacher asked, i think his name is mr. Copper or Cooter or something, i don't really care at all.

" Well idk. Just go continue teaching stuff. " Why would i explain my self to someone like you?

" Okay. So as i was saying.. blah blah blah " Those are stuff i already know, you're making me sleep asf

The bell finally rang, signaling everyone that it's time for lunch.

I grabbed my peach coloured birkin bag and head out of the room and proceed to the cafeteria.

" Aw! " Some girl squealed. Looks like i accidentally stepped on her foot.

Realizing i was actually wearing a six inch borgezie pumps, i laughed a loud. That must have really hurt.

" Are you hurt ? " i grinned.

" umm. Yeah kinda. " She laughed nervously. She must have thought i am actually worried. I laughed again.

" Good then. " I stepped on her foot again one last time making her squeal louder this time.

I strutted across the hallway, and they peasant of course give way as usual.

And as expected, Gossips and comments comes next:

" Damn Sasha look! Adrianna Banks is wearing a pair of borgezie ! "
" Ughh! Why does she have everything we want? "

Its no big deal, trust me. Lol at you gals.

" Did you hear about Adrianna Banks Diet? "
" What about it? That's a figure to die for! Tell it to me, quick!"
" I don't really know about it. But i heard her diet is exactly the same as those of vs models !"
" No wonder she looks like one. "

Well, i do because i used to have a fitness trainer before that also works for behati prinsloo. So boo

" Hey have you heard? "
" What? "
" Valentino is asking for Adrianna Banks to be one of their models !! "
" What?? You've gotta be kidding me!"