Chapter 5: Nostalgia & 5 hours

V.
Nostalgia & 5 hours

♧♧♧

Adrianna POV:

Its been a day since my encounter with the devil, I mean Zyler. Its also been a day I am absent and sulking on my bed.

I continued typing on my laptop something I've been doing since the other day when phone vibrated.

Guess who just arrived to San Francisco?

I gasped when I read the sender's name. Klarisse is already back! Omg I can't wait to see this little brat of my sister.

I stood up from my bed and called mom who's at work.

" Hello Adri?"

" Mom! You're not going to believe this but, Klarisse just arrived to San Francisco."

"What??? Damn it. I can't be home till seven. Hug her for me, will you? I miss your sister so much sweetie." She hunged up. She really must so excited more than i.

Welcome Home Klarisse.

I typed to my phone and pressed send.

I wonder what her plans for this year. I smiled bitterly at the thought. I won't be staying that much longer.

I took a sip of my coffee and continued what I was typing in my laptop. Okay so where I was i? Oh Rule # 18.

Type type type type type.

I didn't realize an hour already passed since I continued typing. I took a sigh and stood up, I went to my door to proceed to the kitchen when the door suddenly opened almost hitting me.

"I'M BAACKK !!" I gasped and Klarisse hugged me while I hugged her back.

"You dummy! You almost hit me with the door." I snapped at her but I can't seem to stop myself from smiling.

She chuckled. "Well sorry! I got too excited to surprised you. Teehee!" She giggled and plopped down on my bed, her head facing the screen of my laptop.

"Hmm.. Rule number 18: Never wear Yellow along with black. That will be a social-" I quickly panicked when she read a part of what I'm typing and snatched the laptop from her side and closed it.

"Y-you can't r-read that!" I laughed nervously. Hey eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Okayy....What is that even all about?"

"Just a b-blog."

"And why are you sweating?" She raised on of her eyebrows, looking unconvinced.

"Arghh! Stop Asking! You're ridiculous." I said frustratingly and rolled my eyes at her.

She stared at me and shrugged. "fine whatever." Her face suddenly lit up and said, "Hey I'm motherfucking hungry-"

"Language!" I cutted her off and glared at her. Klarisse always have a terrible language since back then. I shook my head in disapproval. That's Klarisse for you.

She groaned. "I'm so damn hungry. Let's go somewhere."

"Sure, I'm quite hungry too." I replied.

She raised her fist in the air in glee. "Great! I shall choose where we shall eat."

"I wonder if that place is still open." I heard her mutter.

***

"You call this a restaurant?" My mouth hung open when I saw where we are eating. Its walls are cracked and its paints are peeling off, and there's a sign that says "Hope's diner".