Chapter 2: Bestfriends

Help me gain some inspiration by voting or leaving a comment below puhleezz people.

Luv luv luv 💝

****

II.
Bestfriends.

♧♧♧

Klarisse POV

ITS SUMMERRRRRRRRRRRRR BABYYY FINALLY.

I threw all the paper works everywhere. I slumped to my bed, grinning.

I've already made a list of what i'm going to this summer.

Let me read it for ya.

1. Go scuba diving.

2. Camp ALONE in some far far forest/mountain.

3. Prank my bestfriend Vans Courtier until he moved out of the country.(justkiddinglol)

4. Have revenge with my number 1 arch nemesis Silver Dwayne.

And number 5. Go back to my hometown in Cali.

I dialed Vans number and called him. I laughed aloud when i read his name in my phone.

Dialling Converse is better...

" Hello? " Vans lame voice answered.

Okay. As you all already know, Vans is my bestfriend. Though i can't really explain how me and Vans are bestfriends. Vans is a shy, quiet, and a timid type of guy. While me on the other hand is a loud and crazy crazy type of girl.

I remember how we first met before. I think that was when we become assigned to be lab partners to dissect a frog. That was freakin funny actually.

" So your my partner huh? " i smirked.

" uh y-yeah. "

" So let's get started. Why don't you get one of the frogs inside the storage? " I suggested. But instead of receiving a nod, He turned pale and bit his lips. I laughed aloud.

" Don't tell me you are afraid of frogs? " I laughed one more time. " I'll get it for ya hahaha "

I got one of the frogs and put it into a jar and went back to our table.

" Here ya go. " i said placing the frog into the table. " So what do we do next? "

" U-um i think we should use the C-choloroform? " He looked up. For some reason, i wonder why he acts like this. He's quite tall and actually quite good looking. Too bad he's a pimp. Boooo

" Nah no need for that. " i devilishly grinned.

" E-eh? "

I opened the jar and punched the frog in the face. and MIND YOU, i'm wearing gloves of course.

But that's until the frog went jumping up and down so fast it escaped from the jar.

THAT'S NOT IT.

Not only is the frog jumping. So is Vans, jumping and screaming. He actually hid behind me.

I almost died from laughter. I never laughed this much in my life. Lmao

" Let's hangout more. What's your name again? " i said in the middle of my laughter.

" Heyyy Vannieeee! Let's eat somewhere i'm so hungrehh " i replied.

" O-okay. Should i p-pick you up? " I giggled at his response.

" Nahh. I'll go to your house. Bye! " i hang up.