Chapter 4: Flying to Cali

Vote and comment. Luv Luv Luv

-Jayrice

****

IV.
Flying to Cali

♧♧♧

Klarisse POV

I am currently packing my clothes. I would be leaving Florida in an hour two. And no, don't expect me to leave this place teary eyed. I would actually leave this place smiling and proud. In just 2 weeks, I have accomplished every summer goals I planned. And guess the best part? I just got my revenge with my arch nemesis, Silver Dwayne. Thanks to the help of my ever reliable bestfriend, Vans Courtier.

FLASHBACK 1 DAY AGO,

" Okay. Are the ropes ready? " I asked Vans. Everything shall go straight to the plan smoothly. After all, it all took a week in making the props and pondering the plan.

" Yes. tied them up already. " Vans replied. Well at first, Vans is actually against this idea of mine. He described this plan as actually "Illegal and Dangerous" and we could end up in prison. But I told him, Silver's face is more illegal and dangerous and he deserves more to be in prison since he belong there if bullying me is only a serious crime.

" How about the candles? "

" Done. "

" The paints? "

" Check."

" The hanging body? "

" It looks so s-scary Kaye but yes. "

" The hair strands?

" Yeah. "

" And the Cameras? That's the most important of them all, you know that right? "

" Done too. Attached them to all corners of their house too. "

I grinned. I can't wait to see Silver's fucking reaction. This is going to be one of the best things I have ever accomplished in my life.

" Okay. Let's count 1 to 10. You go inside the van while I sprint all the way into the house. Don't forget to on your phone and call me. " Here's Vans job: He is in charge in watching the cctvs while in the van using he's laptop.

"O-okay. " He nodded.

I grinned evilly and started the countdown.

"......4, 3, 2, and 1 !" Vans ran to the other direction while I go inside the house, clutching the phone in my hand and the fake knife.

No need of a bobby pin to open the lock of his front door. We are in this house for 40 minutes already, putting the props in place, Making a bloody bathroom, and hanging the dead body is kind of a tough job, I admit. But whenever I think all the humiliating and embarrassing things Silver did to me, all I can say is, Man, He deserves more than a scary prank.

I opened the front door and went inside. We sure did a good job. There, a set of candles and the devil sign is at the center, take note, since we're good guys, we made sure to remove all the flammable things near it to avoid a fire. Its too early to go to prison for treason, don't you all think so?

I went upstairs and saw the hanging body who looked like committed suicide from the chandelier hanging from the high ceiling.

If I was in Silver's place, I would probably end up hanging myself too and join that corpse out of terror. I chuckled to myself.