You're From Another Country

Harry: He sighed, running his hand over his brown curls and biting his lip. His sea green eyes were focused on you when you packed your suitcase, throwing few shirts in to it. “I don’t get it,” he murmured, looking down to his big hands, twiddling his fingers when he pouted. His chin was trembling a little but he didn’t break, not in front of you at least. “Harry, honey, I have to go to home…I have school,” you smiled sadly, throwing shoes to your open suitcase before walking to him and wrapping your arms around his neck. He was sitting on his bed, head hanging low. “I know but just…can’t you study here?” he whispered silently, not looking at you when a single tear left his eye. He dried it off quickly wishing that you wouldn’t notice, but you did. “I have one month until I’m graduated…Then I’ll come to stay, okay. For real,” you said silently, cupping his chin when you lifted his head so you could kiss his soft lips. He smiled sadly against your lips, thumbs running across your cheekbones, trying to memorize you. “I’m going to miss you kitten,” he mumbled against your neck when he hugged you closer, tattooed arms locking you against his strong chest. “I’m gonna miss you too love, but it’s just one month. Then you’ll have me all the time, even when you don’t want to,” you whispered, closing your eyes so your tears wouldn’t drop to his shoulder. His warm breath lingered on your neck when he took a deep breath, tightening his grip, afraid to let you go, “I’m going to take your word on that kitty, I can’t wait.”

Liam: You groaned; hand slipping on your night table when you tried to find your phone eyes closed. It was over midnight, and Liam was calling you. “Baby you know it’s night here, right?” you groaned, knowing that it was in the middle of the day for him. A small laugh left his mouth when he heard your groggy, irritated voice he loved so much. “Hi to you too babe,” he chuckled happily, and you could imagine the smirk on his face. You knew that every time he smiled like that, his brown eyes squinted and his eyes sparkled. “Liam,” you whined tiredly, wanting to talk to him but also knowing that you should be up in few hours. “Sorry babe, I just wanted to tell you that we added one country to our tour list..,” he said playfully, smirk sounding in his voice. You frowned, not understanding anything until it hit you. “Liam!” you shrieked, sitting up in your bed, making the sheets ruffle under you. His laugh filled your room just like he’d be next to you. A grin broke to your face when you squinted your eyes in the dark room. “You’re coming here?” you almost yelled, listening how your small apartment echoed in the quiet night. He chuckled, making your smile widen. “Actually..,” his voice was quiet and mysterious when a small knock on your door made your eyes widen. A breath left your mouth when you leaped out from your bed to open the door quickly. He was standing on your doorway, brown eyes sparkling when he crashed you to a huge hug. “You’re here! In my home!” You sniffled, suddenly realizing that he really was there. He wasn’t in UK or touring. He was in your world, in your land and in your apartment. His brown hair was a mess when he kissed you, tasting like coffee and toothpaste. “I’m here love,” he breathed against your lips, making you smile widely. “Welcome to my home, my love.”

Louis: You sighed deeply, saying goodbyes to your mom on the phone, closing it with one click. The phone was hot against your palm when you clutched it against your chest, breathing deeply trying to calm down. Tears were threatened to spill out of your eyes when your throat burned, making breathing even harder. “Hey hey hey, what’s wrong love?” Louis asked quickly, looking up from his phone to see you curled to a small ball on the floor. His blue eyes were widened and full of worry when he kneeled next to you, hand stroking your collarbone. “What’s up love, tell me,” he whispered silently, trying to make an eye contact, but you looked away. You didn’t want to cry in front of him and make him sad too. Louis sighed deeply, rubbing his neck with his small hand. His tattooed arms were stretched when he bite his lip, trying to decide what to do with you. In one move you were on his lap, head pressed against his chest tattoo when he kissed your hair, lips whispering quiet promises to your hair. “I miss my mom,” you whispered embarrassed, feeling how tears spilled out of your eyes and absorbed to his white shirt. “I know love,” he mumbled against your hair, kissing your ear when you sniffled against him, limbs tangled to each other. “I want to go home,” you sniffled against his warmness, feeling his hands rub circles to your back, “And I want to see my mom and family…” He breathed against your hair, kissing your forehead, blue eyes serious and teary, “We’ll go, okay love? I’ll get us tickets, anything you want…anything.”

Niall: A small scream left your mouth when his face appeared to the skype screen. His eyes were tired, hair a mess, but he looked adorable. “Hi darlin’,” he smiled, yawning when he rubbed his blue eyes, making you smile even more. You could feel your heart hammering against your chest when you stared at him, knowing that you’d get to be with him soon. “Sorry for waking, how’s touring?” you smirked, listening his stories patiently, feeling how nervousness grew inside you. “Darlin’ what’s goin’ on? Ye’r being jumpy today!” he chuckled, sea blue eyes squinting when he laughed, making you blush deeply. Of course he noticed you were nervous. “You’re going to be home in September, right?” you smiled, twirling your hair around your finger, making Niall nod confused. He was staring at you, trying to figure you out. He looked cute biting his fingernails when you smirked happily. “Well, I was just thinking that I’d like to have a little moving help to my dorm, if you don’t mind,” you said slowly and innocently, making Niall’s eyes widen. “Darlin?” he asked, sitting up on his bed, hand running through his dirty blond hair, “Did you…” You nodded, letting out an enthustiastic scream what mixed to Niall’s happy laughter. “I got in! I got in to university in UK Niall, I got in!” you screamed happily, making his laughter grow when he grinned so widely it hurt, nose and eyes squinting. “I’m so proud of ye princess! I knew ye could do it!” he cheered, biting his knuckles happily, “Oh, I just wana hug ye and kiss ye so bad! I’m so proud! I can’t believe ye’re comin’ here! I can see ye every day! Ye should come to stay with me!” Niall was rambling happily, making tears of joy run down your cheeks. “Niall, Niall! Take a breath! We have time! And of course I’m coming to live with you if you want to,” you beamed, making Niall blush deeply when he looked at you, love pouring out of his eyes. “I’d love ye to, princess.”

Zayn: He took a deep breath, brown eyes worried when he clutched your hand in his, taking a deep breath. “Relax babe, it’s going to be just fine,” you giggled, seeing how your boyfriend sweated next to you, looking almost green. He nodded, biting his pink lip looking handsomer than ever in his stubble and plane hair. He was a charmer and would make a great impression to your parents. “Yeah, I’m just nervous…I hate that I can’t talk to them or understand what they are saying…It just makes this more nerve wrecking,” he breathed, bringing your hand to his lips when he kissed your knuckles, making you smile. You knew he was worried about the fact that there was a language barrier, but it wasn’t worrying you. “Zaynie, they’re going to love you,” you smiled, cupping his cheek to give him a kiss. Your kisses always soothed him a little, no matter what the situation was. “I hope so…I love their daughter so much and I don’t want to lose her,” he mumbled against your lips, long eyelashes resting on his cheeks when he hummed in pleasure. “You’re not going to lose me. Ever,” you breathed against his plump lips, hands stroking his neck. He smiled a little when he kissed your nose, smirk widening to his face. “I love when you speak your native language,” he mumbled, kissing you again, hands pressed to your lower back when he swayed you back and forth, “It’s so sexy, boo.” You giggled, nibbling his skin when he looked straight at your eyes with his deep brown ones, making you feel dizzy. You lifted yourself to your toes, whispering few words to his ear, making him groan. “What did that mean?” he mumbled, making you smirk. “It meant that I love you and we need to go,” a chuckle left his mouth when he nodded, stroking your hand, “Yeah, let’s go to see the parents of my future bride, boo.”