Chapter eighteen

A/N: Sorry if this feels a bit rushed. I'm not good at writing the process of which videos are being filmed.

"Now." Frank says, pointing the dildo at Gerard. The fertile slips it into his mouth, looking at Frank with wide eyes.

"If you can keep this in for the video, no problem, I'll buy us a Netflix account with my first paycheck." Gerard nods hurriedly, thinking of all the American Horror Story episodes he could watch.

Frank pulls it out of his mouth, walking around the bed to Gerard's rear.

"Gerard," Andy asks, voice deep. "What is the name Frank's shampoo?" Gerard turns his pointed nose in the air, waving his hands as he talks.

"Frank's shampoo is shit and shall not be spoken of." Everyone laughs, and Andy turns to Ryan.

"Ryan?"

"Electric water."

"That sounds expensive as fuck." Andy murmurs, flipping cards.

"So," He starts. "Ryan and Brendon won the trivia because of Gerard's refusal to talk about shampoo." Frank smiles, shaking his head.

"Ryan and Brendon get to decide who builds the chair, and who reads directions." He says in a dramatic voice. Gerard puffs.

"Okay I'm going to read directions.." Brendon trails off, turning to Ryan. They whisper for a moment. "And Gerard will make the chair while Frank reads.

"This is like sex." Gerard jokes, snapping chair legs into the seat. He has his legs folded behind him, trying to completely ignore the blunt head against his prostate.

"That one too." Frank says, looking over the directions, and pointing absentmindedly.

"Mhmmm." He murmurs, pushing with all his might until the leg clicks in.

"Okay now drape the cover over it." Gerard pats the fabric down onto the velcro glued onto the wood, smiling and standing when it's done.

"Okay lets go." Frank says, suddenly rushing.

In the end, Gerard winds up holding open doors as Frank struggles to look where he's going and carry the chair at the same time.

"Aha!" Andy says as they run to him.

"So basically were better then everyone else." Gerard says sarcastically, vlogging on his phone as he piggy backs off Frank.

On Friday, the week comes to a nice close. Gerard and Frank use the dom's first paycheck to buy a year of Netflix. They cuddle, chewing on leftovers from the sushi place they got a certificate to. The joys of winning the Love Goals contest. Gerard thinks about how he likes Buzz Feed a lot as he swallows more tuna, snuggling into Frank as another episode of AHS loads

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

I'm sorry this was so short but I update almost everyday and last chapter was long-ish.

THIS IS SO FUCKING FUN TO WRITE YOU ALL HAVE NO IDEA!

Votes and comments are always appreciated. I'll see you peoples tomorrow!