Chapter twenty eight

A/N: I almost died today, that would have sucked.

"What. The actual fuck. Are you wearing?" Frank asks, hands on his hips as he waits by the door for a second day.

Gerard fingers at the fabric cat ears attached to his hood, adorned in a black cat onesie. The black fluffy fabric going nicely with his hair.

"Fitting, don't ya think?" He asks, shifting his weight to one foot, and placing his hand on his hip.
Frank rolls his eyes, waving half heartedly. A smirk lightens his face. "Oh I know you love it Frankie- baby." Gerard sings, skipping past him and out the door.

"Frank. We need this." Gerard say determined, holding up a Pop Funko figure of the tenth doctor. He looks to Frank who stands behind the camera, outside a comic booth that was weirdly stationed in the middle of Vidcon. Maybe they heard Gerard was coming and jumped the band wagon.

"Gee, you already have enough of these things." The fertile pouts and Frank stops the clip, carefully allowing the camera to rest against his chest by its strap.

"Pwetty pwease Master.." Gerard hugs the toy to his chest, snuggling up under Frank's chin. The latter sighs, grabbing the package and going to the table to pay for it.

"Geewhiz?" Gerard turns.

"Oh hi!" He says enthusiastically, smiling as a girl holds her phone up for a picture. She shakes his hand and mumbles something about cats before speeding off and diapering between the masses of people.

"Weird." Gerard murmurs as Frank comes back. The younger slips a bag into Gerard's hand.

"You're funny short stack." Gerard says sassily, giving Frank the bag to hold. He ties it to his back pack strap, growling under his breath.

"I'm getting you back for that later." Frank murmurs, slapping Gerard on the butt and passing it off as he brings an arm up around his shoulders

Gerard squeaks, jumping so high his hood falls off.
He mutters something to himself as he pulls it back over his head.

"Hey people!" Frank waves to the screaming audience, jumping on the stage. "You all doing good?....I DON'T CARE!.....jk, jk." He says, walking along the stage as he talks. He waits a moment for everyone to settle down.

"OKAY, WHO FOLLOWS ME ON TWITTER?!"
The big screen behind him lights up to life, going to his Twitter page. "Well you totally should, I'm trying to get to two million. Now," He turns around.

"As you can see I post real quality con-" Frank's cut off as the screen starts to glitch. Everything goes black for a moment, before Gerard's account comes up.

"Really?! I just wanted some self-promo!"

"HEY FUCKERS!"

"Owie." Gerard whines, dragging out the 'e'. Frank grunts, bringing the small, plastic comb the hotel provided them onto Gerard's ass cheek. The fertile is spread across his lap, face on his arms on the bed.

"You weren't saying that before." He tuts. "Fucking thank me and count."

"Sixteen. Thank you master, may I please have another?"

"Good fucking boy." Frank slaps down with every word, ripping a shriek out of Gerard.

"Seventeen, eighteen nineteen! Thank you master, may I please have another?"

"One more Kitten." Frank sighs, taking a short break before reaching back as hard as he can and bringing his hand down a last time.

"Twenty! Thank you master." Gerard voice shakes a bit, but he gets through without stuttering. Frank reaches back to grab a milk carton, opening it up for Gerard and letting him sip from it. The older hums, holding the hand Frank's holding the carton with and sipping slowly.

When the drink is gone, he knocks the container to the ground carelessly and starts to suck Frank's thumb.

Frank kisses Gerard on the back silently, watching as his eyes flutter shut.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

A bit of a short chapter but I got school so y'all deal.

Votes and comments are always appreciated. I'll see you peoples tomorrow!