The twin assassins

Names: she crosses her arms "a-Amy" (Amy Donovan)
Age: "how old d-do you think i look?!" (17)
Gender: "well I'm n-not a guy!" (Female)
Sexuality: "w-why would you need to know?" (Straight)
Appearance: she face palms ((pic on the right ^^))
Personality: she's stubborn but very loyal to her brother, and would never leave his side. Once you actually get to know her she'll open up a bit.
Likes: being with her brother, training, getting a job done right, sky gazing.
Dislikes: when things don't go her way, being separated from her brother, people.
Crush/lover: none
Family: "I-Its just me and my brother"
Enemies: the assassin who killed their parents
Other: she uses a katana as a melee weapon, but does her assassinations with a dagger. She has a bit of a stuttering problem.
--------------
Names: "so they want to know my name.." (Jake Donovan)
Age: "seventeen" (17)
Gender: "do I look like a girl to you?.." (Male)
Sexuality: "...." (Straight)
Appearance: "man, your an idiot.." (Left in pic ^^))
Personality: he's calm, and easy to reason with. He's smart and well skilled, and will always put family first.
Likes: making his sister happy, free running, helping others out.
Dislikes: hurting the innocent.
Crush/lover: none
Family: "it's just me and my best sister"
Enemies: the assassin who killed their parents.
Other: he uses the same weapons and tactics as Amy, normally the one to finish the job.
-------
Backstory: their parents were assassins who were killed by a rival organization. Now Jake and Amy take place in their parents work. They will not harm anyone without good reason.

-----<~\/~>__^*[⚔]*^__<~\/~>-----
Scenario
1.) you were knocked out by an unknown force, once you awake, you see Amy and Jake nearby. They seemed a bit uncertain about something.

2.) the twins were free running across rooftops in the area. Jake slips on a loose roof tile and falls on (y/n). Amy watched, surprised.

3.) make your own!