Its me!

Name: "hiya! Im starla!" ((Starla mikkenze))
Age: 14
Gender: "excuse me? Do i look like a guy?" She chuckled (Female)
Sexuality: straight
Appearance: -flail- (pic ^^)
Personality: shes always positive, and ready to help out. Shes that type of person who you can go to if you need someone to listen. She's an honest and trustworthy person, but will deceive others if needed.
Brief backstory: starla lived a normal life, although used to be sensitive when she was younger. Now she stands up for anyone who needs it.
Race: "sure i wear cat ears some times, but that doesnt make me one" (human)
Likes: making others smile, animals, music, adventure, ice cream, drawing.
Dislikes: bullies, hights, going into situations she knows there is a bad outcome.
Crush/lover: none
Friends: taylor Tsubasa, shadow rose
Family: Alexis Mikkenze (sister) Sarah Mikkenze (mother) and David Mikkenze (father)
Enemies: no one in particular
Other: she plays flute

-----{__>~^*😀*^~<__}-----
Scenario
1.) you're wandering through the woods when you hear music to start playing. Its easy to make out the instrument to be a flute. You curiously followed the sound to find Starla leaning against a tree playing a wonderful melody. A sketch book and a few pencils were laying on the ground. You...

2.) "we have a new student in class today!" Your teacher announced. "Everyone meet starla!" The one announced for walked into the room. "Hiya!" She greeted the class before taking her seat in an empty desk next to you.
When the lesson started, starla wasnt taking notes, instead she was drawing something on a piece of lined paper.

3.) make your own!