The misunderstood

Name: "saturn" he stated simply ((although he goes by saturn, his real name is actually Anthony Galaxy))

Age: "why do you need to know?..." (16)

Gender: "oh sure! Im totally a girl!" He said sarcastically (male)

Personality:
"why don't you find out for yourself?..." ((He's your basic loner, quiet and secretive. He can really be stubborn at times, but he really tries to be a nice person. Most think of him as a rouge, and he will act like one when needed. He opens up once you get to know him.))

Backstory:
saturn was born into a rich neko family, but they treated him otherwise. Harsh torture and abuse for ten years... He was chained to a tree the night of escape for some punishment. The chain was slightly worn down from previous escape attempts. This time, with a few minutes of hitting the chain with a rock, it finally snapped, running of with what was likely the only chance he'll get.

He gained his scar a few night after. The forest was a dangerous place. A shadow with four gleaming red eyes jumped out into view attacking him, the creature's claw grazing over saturn's eye. It was at that moment he discovered his power of portals, just barely escaping the next attack of the creature.

Six years have now past, and he has mastered what he knows of his power. Staying away from others is just a normal thing now. Every now in then he will steal a quick meal, or something else that might be needed. But only something needed.

Likes: free running/ playing with his portals/ food/ star gazing

Dislikes: dogs/ his family/ water/ his tail or ears being messed with

Family: "they all probably think I'm dead by now, good for them" {Maggie Galaxy (sister) Belle Galaxy (mother) King Galaxy (father)}

Other: his gloves cover the saturn markings on the back of his hand (a white planet with a black ring)
And he always carries his knife pouch under his jacket, being a pro when it comes to throwing knives

Scenario:
1.) saturn was known as a wanted thief in your town, and he never seemed to kind, he seemed to be hiding something from everyone, the hood and the scarf that hide his face...
It was dusk when you spotted figure in the shadows, its yellow eyes meet your gaze before disappearing. You followed curiously, only to be pinned to a wall by him. "So we have a little rat following me hm...?" It was clear now, it was saturn. You...

2.) 'thunk!' The sound of a knife hitting a tree could be heard around you 'thunk thunk' two more.
You thought taking a stroll in the forest would be peaceful.
'THUNK' one hit right above your head.
Saturn emerges with his last knife in hand "oi! So very sorry! I didnt see you come this way" he seemed to be truthful, he started to collect his thrown knifes, you...

3.) make your own