Wandering Dragon

((Character drawn by me, designed by Ruebry on Deviantart))

Name:
-Roko Drake-

Age:
-15~17 depending on roleplay-

Height:
-4'11"-

Personality:
He may be a bit short, but he's definately bold and brave! Acting childish and friendly to almost anyone he meets despite the fact he's basically an outcast for what he is.
Though childish, he will act his age when needed. Not liking violence, it would take more than a few hits before he actually strikes back.
Overall he's a kind adventurer, always looking for something, someone, and somewhere new, but will stand up for himself and others.

Appearance:
-look at le amazing amazing art above-

Backstory:
Roko hasn't been able to remember his own parents, and always thought surviving alone was simply normal. Though he still wandered to nearby villages to meet new people, only to be pushed away due to being different. He's caused trouble more than a few times, but in the end he would always do his best to fix his mistakes.

Now he often goes off traveling to explore, and find something new. Yes it can be dangerous, but Roko has learned to protect himself in the needed solutions. He will even try and help fix problems of those he encounters on his adventures and explorations.

((I'm to lazy to make plots rn, already have a roleplay planned but if you're new dont be afraid to offer plots))