Prologue

It has been a month after the celebration over the one who brought glitches into this world,but alas...it isn't over,and Fredbear knows this.

Fredbear sat up on his bed,taking a deep breath before teleporting to Freddy,who was...having fun with ducks?...Rubber ducks...Freddy looked at him wide eyed and said nervously,"H-Hey there Fredbear uhh...nice day we're having?"Freddy laughed with embarrassment,but Fredbear had more important things rather than laughing at this moment...which he did not so long ago.

"Freddy,"Fredbear said,"your journey is over,but when one ends,comes another."Freddy looked at the yellow and purple bear,is there more to this than what he thinks."What is the matter Fredbear,are you telling me that there is still more?"Freddy asked,by this time he was putting away his rubber ducks neatly.

"To my and your dismay,yes Freddy,another being threatens this universe."Fredbear said with concern in his voice.Freddy thought for a moment,if he destroyed one before,he can do it again."Alright Fredbear,I understand this situation.However,who is the one responsible for this,it would be no problem if we already destroyed one before."Freddy stated proudly...despite that bluish being died from the cannon shots of Nightmare Foxy's ship.

"Trust me Freddy,this being is stronger...more annoying...and vibrant than the last one.The person in charge of this is creating some far worse than what we could imagine."Freddy's eyes widened once Fredbear told him the answer.How could this be,it shouldn't have happened,there shouldn't be too many!

"Freddy...he is making spin-offs of our world."

Freddy was shocked,but regained his composure slowly."Is there a way to stop this madness?"Freddy asked,whoever is making spin offs must have a lot of power."Yes,but if you face the being now,you will not live.The area it is in is far too dangerous,even if everyone is combined."

Fredbear said,before speaking again,"However,there is stronger beings who can help you stop this being.These beings are thrown away in the "trash,"where he creator throws away his old beings.It is from the Halloween Update from Fnaf 4."Freddy listened carefully,making sure he understood everything.

"I understand,now lead the way to the place where they can be found.