Chapter 4:Far Out

Ahh,another day in Animatronica,what could possibly go wrong...oh...that's right.Welp,back with another chapter.

A few days after the Raging Chicken incident,everyone told Chica to lay back for a bit.She needed to...recover...from that Happy Insulting Rainbow.For now,Freddy will take his turn.

"Alright,I am in space...and have a laser blaster...wow this looks weak."Freddy mumbled to himself,walking forwards while dealing with an easy enemy."Hmm,I guess it isn't weak."Freddy talked with himself once again.Firing at laser blasting cameras,Freddy ventured further until he heard a voice.

"Hey,what are you doing here?This is not completed yet."The voice spoke.

"Who is there!?"Freddy shouted,alarmed at this voice that came out of nowhere.

"Uhh...no one!"The voice shouted as Freddy face palmed at his failed attempt to mislead him,venturing further,he neared his final destination.

"H-Hey go back,nothing to see up here!"The voice panicked,trying to convince him.

"I am pretty sure there is someone up here."Freddy said,encountering a giant Metal-Man.

"Umm...RAAA,I am the ultimate Metal Man!Back down or you will die a cruel death!"The voice who said it was the Metal-Man yelled...only for the Metal-Man to die.

"...Well...that didn't work...though I warn you,you will not like what is coming up next!"The voice tried to intimidate Freddy.

"I think I'll be able to handle it."Freddy said casually,what can be worse than a Giant Metal Man?A Giant Gear Rat?

"Fear me,because this is my true form!"A giant head in a jar spoke.

"You know,how are you gonna attack me?"Freddy asked.

"W-well...I haven't thought that through yet...but I have a lot of Health,so have fun trying to kill me."The head spoke as Freddy started to shoot the Head-in-a-Jar...let me just...help with this...

-1 Hour Later-

"DIE ALREADY!"Freddy yelled with anger,but the jar only had a small crack.

"I told you,this will take long.Just give up,it'll be easier for the both of us."The head said while reading a book called "How To Improve Your Evil Schemes:Dummy Edition."

Yeah I will just...help him out here.

With a over powered shot given to him by the Author of this story,Freddy shot down the jar.

"What?Impossible!...Actually,you know you could get power-up's...right?"The head said.

"Wait there's power-up's?!"Freddy shouted with surprise.He could've ended this battle sooner.

"Yup,that is right Freddy boy.Also,you need to get the ones when you have every power up AND most of them.Good luck."The head then 'Died' and Freddy won the game.

Coffee Joined The Party

"WHAT!?"Everyone yelled,shocked at why...Coffee was gonna help.

"What?Is it something with my name?My name is Caffeine if you need to know."Coffee or Caffeine said.The rest of the party decided not to think to deep into this subject.

So umm...would you guys want another chapter about Freddy's Space Adventure or...have that Vibrant Killer again.