Chapter 1:Foxy Fighters

Fredbear walked to the destination where the old update of Fnaf4 was thrown away.Behind him was Freddy and all the others,they were informed of this evil lurking around here."So...where are these people we are suppose to find?"Bonnie asked Fredbear."The people are scattered and glitched since they are suppose to be gone,but traces of them can still be put back together again."Fredbear said his rather long sentence.

"Then,how ARE we suppose to put them back together with just...traces of them?"Toy Chica asked,she was currently busy on a new gadget that released in Fnaf World...an iFNAF."Ever since she got it she never placed it down,it's like she ha forgotten about her cupcakes already."Toy Bonnie whispered,obviously not trying to let the cupcake-loving chicken hear this.

"I think we need to discuss that later,"Fredbear said before adding a few more words,"we arrived at our destination."The whole party looked around the area,it was bright green and filled with greenery before but now...it was dark,dead trees littered the area,and dirt that didn't have a speck of grass anywhere."This is...dark...and depressing."Chica said,she shivered hearing an unexpected caw of a crow.

"I suspect we need to stay focused here,who knows what enemies we might encounter."Mangle said,she then spotted a weird version of Balloon Boy."And may I ask who is that?"They then looked towards the figure,it looked like a nightmarish version of Balloon Boy."Oh,that is one of the characters disposed of from the Halloween Update,his name is Nightmare Balloon Boy."Fredbear said to clear the curiosity.

"How about we talk to him,he seems to be friendly."RXQ exclaimed."Uhh...ye sure we should trust that...lad.He seems a bit...unfriendly to me."Withered Foxy said,it didn't look like the annoying Balloon Boys...he is not sure if it is a good or bad thing.Though RXQ did not even bother to hear him,talking to the Nightmare Balloon Boy.RXQ also asked what the white circle thingy on the ground was.

The Nightmare Balloon Boy said,"This portal leads to a spin-off game called Foxy Fighters.My code was stripped from me and is being used for it.I can't help you without it."Fredbear took a few seconds to say something,"His words are on a fixed programming,he can not talk to us if his programming is not restored."Fredbear said,but then Foxy jumped up."Wait,did ta lad say...Foxy Fighters?"Foxy asked as RXQ answered him."Yes,but we must be sure-"RXQ didn't have time to finish because Foxy jumped in the portal.

"...Well,who wants to go in with him,he needs 3 more people to help him."Fredbear asked as he looked for volunteers.

Foxy smiled as he flew the blue plane,with him wearing a orange scarf,and the plane fitted with a gun.He quickly shot down the first few enemies."T'is be great,who knew these spin-off games be so much fun!"Foxy was flying towards more enemies as a voice he knew of said,"Alrighty!I'm ready for action!"Foxy looked towards the voice,for it to be Toy Chica.She flew a plane similar to his,but she had a blue scarf,a pink plane,and her cupcake in front of her."Sorry I'm late for the party; fashionably late of course."The voice of Nightmare Chica said.Nightmare Chica flew an orange plane with a red scarf.Her Nightmare Cupcake was in front of her."Let's kick this party into high gear!"JJ said...wait,JJ?Oh well,she rode a purple plane,and was wearing a yellow scarf.

"Wait,what ye be doing here?"Foxy asked."Well Fredbear said this was a 4 player spin-off,so we thought you might enjoy some company."Nightmare Chica said as she blasted a few more enemies.Foxy was about to respond,before someone spoke before him."FOOLS,HOW DARE YOU CHALLENGE ME!"A large machine-like figure roared,Foxy then spoke something that was not his voice at all."Souldozer!I should have known it was you!"Foxy(?) said,his voice was that of a young protagonist."Your not even in the right game!"Foxy said as the others looked at him with disbelief."...You know,if Foxy sounded like that,he would sound HOT!"Toy Chica said loudly.

"What was that lass?"Foxy asked,his voice was still changed."NOTHING!"Toy Chica exclaimed."Now that you say that Toy Chica,I kinda agree with you..."Nightmare Chica said."AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE NOT INTERESTED IN HIM!?"JJ screamed,she was still young...well,in human terms,yes."FOOLS,TURN BACK NOW AND I WILL SPARE YOUR LIVES!"Souldozer said,"Or,more likely, I'll just chase you around and kill you anyway!"

The FFC (Foxy Fighter Crew) battled to Souldozing Souldozer,while Nightmare Chica did go down saying a pun,they still won the battle.They destroyed to core where they recovered a salvaged piece of coding,but they did not get Nightmare Balloon Boy's coding...they got...

"Hey,you found my lost coding!"Jack-O-Chica said happily."Wait,I thought t'is was Nightmare Balloon Boy's coding."Foxy said in confusion."Oh about that,"Jack-O-Chica said before continuing,"the coding in these spin-off games switch so that our coding is given to everyone equally...so you managed to get my code instead."

Jack-O-Chica Joined The Party

"So...how about we take a break for now guys?"Freddy asked,as everyone agreed to him,going back to their own world.Though they were pretty sure they forgot someone...

Nightmare Chica looked around the empty area around her,she transported back here after the plane crash."Hello...anyone here?"She asked,but no reply came."Well...I guess they left without me."