Chapter 3:!!!!YAAAAAAAAY!!!!

Apologies for not being able to update for you guys for a few weeks,school work is a pain.I hope this chapter will be enough to quench your curiosity of what is to happen next.Have a wonderful time reading this!

 "Ahh,nothing more to enjoy than tea and crumpets,yes?"Nightmarrione announced fancily."Indeed my friend,tea has such a wide array of flavors and such."Marionette answered Nightmarrione."What do you think Phantom Puppet?"Nightmarrione asked."...Okay..."Phantom Puppet answered quickly."See,he enjoys it!"Marionette cheered.

"Excuse me for the interruption,but do you not know what is happening right now?"Fredbear asked as he peeked into the room.

"No,what seems to be the matter Fredbear?"Nightmarrione asked.

"Well...it is better to see yourself,follow me please."Fredbear said as the others got up and followed him.To their surprise,they see an angered Chicken...and Bonnie trying to hold her back.

"LET ME GO KILL THAT RAINBOW!"Chica screams with rage as Bonnie tries to calm her down,"C-Chica j-just calm down!"Bonnie yelled as he tried to hold down Chica.

"What...happened here?"The usually cheerful puppet asked with confusion."It is the place where Chica went to,that horrid place is about impossible to beat."Fredbear answered."The place where everyone rages...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Chica's Magic Rainbow..."Freddy answered for Fredbear due to him being silent."Freddy! I was trying to make suspense!"Fredbear yelled."Well your suspense turned to silence instead."Freddy replied in a monotone voice.

As Fredbear sulked around a corner somewhere,Freddy began explaining why Chica wanted to kill that rainbow.

*FLASHBACK*

"Alright!This should be easy,I just got to get to the end."Chica said,as she walked,she saw a tall sunflower."Wow,I didn't know sunflowers were that tall befo-"

*Death Count:1*

"H-huh,so that sunflower kills people.Well,maybe if I do this-"

*Death Count:2*

"O-okay...let me try this..."

*TIME-SKIP*

*Death Count:1094763221398752*

"RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

Chica.Exe stopped working,please look for help.

*End Flashback*

"Aaaaaand that is what happened."Freddy finished.

"You know...you didn't HAVE to go through every time she died."Phantom Puppet said."Well,it was enjoyable at least."Nightmarrione replied."Can we have more tea and crumpets now?"Marionette asked.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Yes...yes indeed."

Oh geez,another chapter completed.I did deserve all the hard work I did in school.I hope this chapter consisting of 303 words was enough for you.Have a nice day in the Fnaf Universe.