Chapter 7:YE BE A CHICKEN!

Ahhh,another satisfying chapter for you people.I hope this sates your need of another chapter readers.After all,this is more than 500 words.Let's get to it now,shall we?

 Foxy walked throughout the eerie atmosphere that this Halloween Update World gave them.It was very creepy,but it'll take more than dead trees and darkness to get him scared...unlike that one time with Fredbear...

*Flashback To Fnaf World Chapter 2:Friends In Need*

(Fredbear's Perspective)

"Hmm...I SHOULD probably check up on Freddy.I have more answers for him,or more like a plan for this invasion."Fredbear mumbled to himself,before using his abilities to appear before Freddy.

*Poof*

"AHHH!"A majority of the group yelped with surprise.He suspected that to happen.Now for the the reveal of his plan which is to-

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!-"

Toy Chica smacked his muzzle,which he rubbed to help with the pain."Fine fine,I be sorry for t'at."

*End Flashback/Back To Foxy's POV*

 "Yeah...wait is t'at Chica over there in t'a distance?"Foxy did his signature run,ya know,in Fnaf 1?Yeah you know that...right?Anyways he ran to Chica,who looked like she about to burst with rage.What is she,oh god no...

Chica looked over at Foxy,and grabbed him."H-Hey what be ye proble-"Foxy was cut off as they entered the portal to one of the most worse games made in Fnaf Spin-Off History...

Chica's Magic Rainbow...

 Now trust me,a talking rainbow with googly eyes sounds nice,doesn't it?Well not this rainbow,she has the voice of Toy Chica...shouldn't be names TOY Chica's Magic Rainbow instead?Oh well,I can not change that now can I?

"Foxy,YOU are going to help me with this forsaken game!"Chica yelled.

"Eheheh...how 'bout me passin' instea-"

"I said YOU are going to HELP ME with this  FORSAKEN GAME!"Chica said demonically...Bad chicken...that is bad.

"Y-Yes Captain!"Foxy answered quickly...then an idea sparked in his metaphorical brain of his.

"Say Chica,why are ye so angry 'bout t'is game again?"Foxy asked.

"Isn't it obvious?It is that stupid looking rainbow up there!"Chica pointed at a rainbow up in the sky.

"...It doesn't seem to do anythi-"

"Heeeeeeyaaaaa Chica!"The voice yelled with a lot of fake enthusiasm.

"Not you again!"Chica screamed,covering her...do chickens have ears?...You know what,I am not gonna question these things anymore.

"OooooooOOOOooOoOoh,who did'ja bring with ya?"The magical (<<<really wished I had a sparkle effect for that) rainbow asked.

"I-I be er...Foxy miss...uhh..."Foxy was unsure how t talk to this rainbow...he didn't understand why Chica raged to much about this...vibrant character.

"Just call me Rainbow,ya know,to cause less confusion in this story than it needs to be."The rainbow replied back.

Chica narrowed her 'eyebrows',this was not suppose to happen.This was suppose to be that sassy,insulting,vibrant yet deadly rainbow.

"Aye...so do ye know why Chica be mad at ye?She is pretty angry when I saw her."Foxy asked,just a bit more until Chica gets why he is talking to the rainbow.

"Oh,it is because I killed her with sunflower petals,gravity defying logs,sudden spikes as if this was a Sans undertale genocide run battle,and my rainbow eye blasts."The rainbow casually replied.

Chica thought it was pointless that Foxy was having a conversation with that dastardly rainbow,but she then saw a way to get past this game.

Slowly,she made her way across the world.The rainbow was so distracted she could just walk right through the map.

"I see why she must not like dying often."Foxy mumbles under his breath,before talking again the the rainbow with a chicken's voice."So...how do ye beat t'is game again?"

"Oh that's easy,you just have to go to the end of..."The rainbow's voice trailed off,taking notice that Chica was no longer with them.

Chica was almost to the final point of the game,but then heard the sound of rage games combined with skittles.

"GET BACK HERE YOU!YOU ARE NOT PLAYING THE GAME FAIRLY!SO GET BACK HERE YOU DUCK!"The rainbow's eyes were slanted,obviously angry with Chica's unfair tactic.

"I...am not...A DUCK!"The pizza loving chicken yelled,before reaching the end of the game.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-!"

"Lass...ye can stop with yer no's now."Foxy said casually.

"Yeah that was pretty long,so yeah...have this Animdude thingy-ma-jiggy."The rainbow replied.

!Animdude Joined The Party!

"Wait,isn't this the guy we beat?The one that caused of all those glitches?"Chica asked Foxy.

"Looks about right,but how come he be in this place.He isn't one of those Halloween characters."Foxy answered.

Maybe something else was going on here...

Hello there my friends/followers/readers/voters/etc,I hope you have enjoyed my story here.It is over 700 words!Anyways,I hope you do well today.Goodbye (9-9)/)