THIRTY SIX

THIRTY SIXs i m o n

THIRTY SIX
s i m o n

After Dallas explained herself, she left.

"They're not letting me back into school," She told him. "Apparently it's not safe for others or myself."

"Are you serious? No, you must be joking."

"No, I'm not joking." She looked down at her hands. "They called me and my mum in today to discuss and they said it would be best if I didn't come back. Mum was fuming. When we got home, I just left and went to see Violet for a few hours. But now I really should go back and face up to the consequences of my actions." She smiled, but it was more of a grimace, and kissed his cheek. "I'll come by and see you soon, ok?"

"Ok," He replied. "Be safe."

"I will."

-

The next time Simon was at school, it was strange to think that Dallas wasn't going to be walking through the doors with her friends laughing and joking as she went in a whirlwind. As he reminded himself of her again, it pained him to know that she was never coming back and all it made him want to do was go find her and hold her in his arms. To feel her head resting on his chest, to hear her heart beating as they kissed, to hear the way she said his name breathlessly and so sexually as they reached their highs, hand in hand.

He was soon brought out of such thoughts by JJ's loud, booming voice. It would be impossible to ignore him. Besides, he wouldn't let you ignore him anyway.

"Oi, Simon!" JJ says, nudging him with his elbow. He glances at Ethan and Harry before looking back to Simon. "Is that a hickey?" He says it a little too loudly, people start looking up from their conversation and Simon feels a blush rising onto his cheeks at the mention of it. He hadn't intended to keep it from them, but with everything going through his head having a lad's conversation about sleeping with Dallas was not on the top of his to-do list.

"Congrats, man," Ethan says with a snicker.

"Shut up," Simon tells them.

"So you banged her then?" Harry pipes up, looking between him and JJ.

"Guys, seriously?"

"Yes or no?"

"This isn't a good time to be asking these questions."

"So you did?" Josh concludes. Then he turns to Harry. "Looks like you owe JJ that fiver."

"Hand it over!" JJ exclaims, excitedly extending his hand out. Harry rolls his eyes, but digs through his pocket for a fiver. When he pulls one out, he barely has time to hand it over before JJ snatches it out of his hand and waves it in the air and, as if it were a toast, says," To Simon finally getting laid!"

"Fuck's sake," Simon mutters, but he wouldn't have been able to hide the smile to save his life.

-

I feel like adding this was a filler but necessary