Chapter 1: The Beginning

Nialls P.O.V.: 

It was early in the morning, but I woke up anyways. Today was the day. I got up and dressed in a red plaid button-down shirt with some blue jeans and my black converse. I just ruffled my blonde hair up a bit before going down and eating breakfast. I finished quickly leaving a note for my mum and I headed out to the park. The streets of Mullingar, Ireland were quite peaceful as the Town was waking up. A few people were out. I arrived at the park noticing I was the first one there. My phone rang, "Hello?", I said.

Niall's Mum: "Niall? Where are you?"

Niall: "I'm at the park mum."

Niall's Mum: "Well hurry up on home, if you want to make it to your X-Factor audition!"

Niall:"Mkay! I'll be there in 5 minutes."

I ran home. They were waiting in the car for me, so I just climbed in. I slept the whole ride there. 

When we arrived there were several people in lines. I had gotten into the line I was supposed to be in and waited for what felt like forever, until finally, I got to the desk and told the lady my name and age and what I would be doing . She gave me a number and told me I would be next. I couldn't wait I was so nervous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE COMMENT, SAVE TO YOUR LIBRARY, VOTE, AND READ OF COURSE!!! THANK YOU!!! SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING LATELY I'VE BEEN DISTRACTED AND BUSY A LOT WITH CHRISTMAS JUST AROUND THE CORNER , AND SO YEAH, BUT THANKS FOR THE 17 FOLLOWERS!!!!