Chapter 3: The Beard

Harry's POV:

It's Tuesday morning in Cambridge, UK, and we have another frickin concert tonight. I'm so tired. I smile remembering last night with Niall, I remember the feeling of him touching me and soft lips against mine. I told him I loved him. When he said the feelings were mutual, I knew he was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, but if I proposed, management would have a fucking pissfit. So I dragged my ass out of bed, and I walked to the showers and noticed Niall and I were the only ones up but of course he didn't know I was. He also didn't know about my morning wood downstairs. I got undressed quietly and walked up behind him wrapping my arms around his waist and kissed his cheek. "Good morning, babe." I said, in my still raspy sleepy voice which caused Niall to blush a bright adorable red. "Good morning. Harold." He giggles. "What are we doing today?", asks Niall. I get my hair washed and start washing my body, "I believe we have time to kill until the concert tonight." Maybe the other lads ca n join us and we can go have fun at the park or something." Niall suggests. "I was thinking maybe we could stay here alone for the day til our concert. We could watch movies and cuddle." I smirk. "That's a lot better than my idea," Niall laughs. "Well, guess we should get d-dressed." I stutter as I notice Niall's member. I bite my lip. he notices and wraps his arms around my neck. I pull his waist closer to me. "You're too adorable, Niall." I whisper. "Just kiss me, Harold." He smiles. I kiss him passionately as I gently pinned him against the wall as the hot water runs down our bodies. I breath for air and closed the door of the bathroom putting a do not disturb sign on the knob. Then with one hand I squeeze Niall's ass and he lets out a moan and bites his lip hard. Such a turn on. I pinned him against the wall again. I grabbed his hand and put it on my throbbing length as I began to stroke his. I shook my head and instead I got on my knees and put my entire mouth over his member. It only took about ten minutes to get him to cum and he tasted amazing. I then stood up when I was done and leaned against the wall. Niall got down on his knees and did the same to me. Now that we got that taken care of, Niall and I grabbed towels and left the bathroom, got dressed and then went downstairs for breakfast.

WILL BE WRITTEN IN TWO PARTS

DONT FORGET TO:

Add to library!!!

COMMENT

VOTE

AND FOLLOW ME!!!
I want to personally thank every individual that have read and voted for this story! Thank you guys so so much!